Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Want to Chase Her Why Are You So Cute

    Nan Fu carried things, walked into the classroom, and sat down on the seat with a nonchalant expression.

    After putting the milk tea aside, she opened the insulated box and took a look. It was Yu Wan's specialty dish, fish-flavored shredded pork, and a stack of stewed chicken soup.

    Jiang Ran also lied to her that Yu Mian did it herself.

    There was a smile on the corner of Nan Fu's lips, but after watching, she felt her throat was a little astringent.

    Yu Wan's craft, ever since she divorced Nan Zhengcheng, she has never tasted it again.

    When Jiang Yu returned to his seat, what he saw was Nan Fu staring blankly at the lunch box.

    He glanced to the right, and there was still a cup of milk tea in the upper right corner of the desk, still kumquat and lemon red.

    After staring at it for a while, a memory that he had neglected before gradually emerged in his mind.

    Jiang Yu curled up his fingers and tapped Nan Fu's tabletop: "Do you like to drink this flavor of milk tea?"

    Nan Fu picked up the milk tea and glanced at the name on the label, then shook his head lightly: "I don't like it."

    Jiang Yu said lightly Ask: "If you don't like drinking, my elementary school girl will buy this for you?"

    "I've never drank it..." Before

    he finished speaking, Nan Fu was startled.

    Seeing her expression, Jiang Yu smiled subtly: "Remember?"

    Nan Fu pursed his lower lip, but did not answer.

    "So the milk tea you bought for me before the physical education class is gone, because it was given to a primary school girl? Then she thought you like to drink this?" Jiang Yu continued to ask, his tone getting weaker and weaker.

    Nan Fu touched the tip of his nose, feeling a little ashamed at the base of his ears.

    It's quite embarrassing to be exposed face-to-face with perfunctory words.

    Nan Fu simply shut his mouth tightly at such a time, then remembered that Jiang Yu likes to drink kumquat and lemon red, so she pushed the milk tea towards his desk: "Drink?"

    Jiang Yu didn't even move his eyelids: "This is a gift for you."

    "But I don't like to drink it. It's sweet and sour and has a strong taste." Nan Fu frowned, "I'm curious why you like to drink this Things."

    Jiang Yu's lips moved when he heard this.

    He reached out to take the cup of milk tea, pulled out the straw and poked it in, took a sip immediately, then raised his eyes to look at Nan Fu, and said softly: "Because I like it."

    Nan Fu was caught by his inappropriate answer Funny: "I know you like it, I was asking why you like it."

    Jiang Yu didn't answer this time.

    After school in the afternoon, Nan Fu did not go to dinner with Jiang Yu and the others.

    After most of the classmates had left, she took out the insulated lunch box and laid out all the meals.

    The heat preservation time of the lunch box is limited. If you put it in for supper, it will be completely cold, and the chicken soup will become unpalatable.