Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Nan Fu looked down at Jiang Yu.

    Jiang Yu's fingertips were numb when she called "kitten" so affectionately and intimately.

    He had never felt so hard.

    The previously suppressed glands became extremely sensitive at this moment, and her pheromones were especially attractive to him, and he knew it from the beginning.

    But when his glands felt it, he realized he wasn't content to simply sniff her pheromones, he wanted something more, something more intimate from her.

    However, the instigator seemed dissatisfied with his silence, and Nan Fu rubbed his fingers over his red ears: "Why didn't you answer?"

    "You..." Jiang Yu said with difficulty, "Can your pheromone Take some?"

    "Does it make you uncomfortable?"

    "Well, it's uncomfortable." Jiang Yu heard that his voice was hoarse beyond recognition.

    Nan Fu frowned, straightened up a little, looked him up and down, and asked him: "Where is it uncomfortable?"

    Everywhere is uncomfortable.

    Jiang Yu's lips moved, but he didn't say the words.

    He stared at her calmly, except that her thin eyelids were a little bloodshot, she looked normal, and she didn't look like she was drunk at all.

    But if she was awake, she definitely wouldn't ask that question.

    One Alpha's pheromones make another feel bad, either too repulsive or too attractive.

    And he's an Omega.

    Seeing that he did not speak again, Nan Fu was impatient to wait for his answer, so she withdrew her hand, wanting to throw the last beer can into the trash can.

    When I threw it up, for some reason, my hand was crooked.

    The cans fell onto the smooth floor tiles, making a few sharp metal thuds.

    "Ah, I missed..."

    Nan Fu frowned slightly, and stood up to pick it up, but his body wobbled for a while, and he fell back onto the sofa immediately.

    Her elbow accidentally pressed against the firm thigh of the person next to her.

    Nan Fu pressed Jiang Yu's leg, trying to use his strength to get up, but suddenly found that his whole body was stiff, and where she touched, the blood under the flesh seemed to be extremely hot.

    It seems that if it is not so tense, it will soften into a puddle of scorching water.

    Alcohol made all her senses sharper, surrounded by Alpha's wanton pheromones, some other faint smells popped up suddenly.

    She breathed heavily, then lowered her eyelids thoughtfully.

    Jiang Yu was wearing a white sweater on his upper body and a pair of black trousers on his lower body.

    Not very baggy pants.

    Nan Fu raised his eyelids and laughed inexplicably.

    Jiang Yu knew that she had spotted the clue, he grabbed Nan Fu's suddenly raised hand and shook it subconsciously.

    "What do you mean?" Nan Fu said softly, the smile in his eyes was like melting pine resin.

    Jiang Yu pursed his lips tightly. He didn't speak, but his heart was beating loudly, as if it was about to pierce his chest.