Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Review Book I Want to Be Your Deskmate

    The dormitory space is so big, and Nan Fu's voice can be heard clearly in everyone's ears.

    Shen Jia: "!!!!!!"

    Zhou Yang choked a mouthful of pork belly and coughed violently.

    Shen Jia has turned into a groundhog, and her screams almost pierced everyone's eardrums: "What's the matter with you two?! Climbing the bed? When did it happen? Why don't I know?!"

    Zhou Yang finally recovered, rubbing With his ears closed, he looked at Nan Fu with admiration in his eyes: "As expected of a new classmate, someone with a high degree of art is bold, Brother Yu dares to do it, awesome."

    Jiang Yu was also teased by her, and her heartbeat was a little uncontrollable , took a sip of orange juice to calm down a little.

    Nan Fu didn't bother to pay attention to their booing, and lowered his head to eat slowly.

    The playful energy comes and goes, Shen Jia's thinking is active, and she jumps to other topics in a blink of an eye.

    Eating and chatting, the time passed quickly.

    After everyone cleaned up together, Nan Fu went to the balcony to let off the smell of hot pot, and smoked a cigarette by the way.

    When the smoke was half burned, Shen Jia suddenly opened the glass door of the balcony and came out catty.

    Nan Fu subconsciously wanted to pinch the cigarette, and Shen Jia quickly waved her hand: "It's okay, you smoke yours, I just came to ask you something."

    Nan Fu raised his chin: "You ask."

    Shen Jia took out the cigarette from his pocket I took out my phone and clicked on a WeChat group: "Didn't I build a Yu Chui group before, and all the people who added it were those who were charming with Brother Yu's face, because Brother Yu spoke for you on the forum last time, so, our Yu Chuuqun has also kept pace with the times and made some small changes."

    Nan Fu said "Hmm" and signaled him to continue.

    Shen Jia coughed lightly, straightened her face, and tried to pretend to be serious: "It just so happens that you have slept with Brother Yu, and at the request of the majority of friends, I am here to ask you on behalf of everyone—"

    He paused, and summoned up his courage to say, "That night you two... who will go up and who will go down? Although I support you in my heart, Brother Yu seems to have a chance."

    Nan Fu shook the smoke with his fingertips . Dayton: "?"

    She laughed dumbly and said, "That day, Jiang Yu happened to take me in for one night because I was homeless. Originally, I slept in the guest room, but his differentiation reaction suddenly became serious, so I helped him do it." Guided by pheromones, he was stimulated and differentiated after a short time, and you all know what happened next.”

    Shen Jia was surprised: “So it’s just doing…doing… and the stimulation is differentiated?”

    Nan Fu: “… ..."

    Shen Jia was stunned: "My God, how exciting is this?"

    "Wake up," Nan Fu waved his hand in front of him, "It's nothing, except for the pheromone guidance, You brother Yu and I didn’t do anything.”

    Shen Jia was immediately disappointed: “It’s a pity.”

    As soon as the words fell, he heard Jiang Yu’s urging voice outside: “Shen Jia, are you still going? Don’t go downstairs to close the dormitory. It's coming ."