Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Math Problems Like Some Kind of Deliberate Signal

    Nan Fu walked back to the playground and saw Jiang Yu who was sweating on the basketball court, only belatedly remembered that she had gone out to give him milk tea.

    But now she has nothing in her hands, and all the milk tea is gone.

    Nan Fu clicked his tongue and was about to say something when Jiang Yu had already been replaced.

    "Where's the milk tea?" Jiang Yu panted slightly, his eyes swept her around, but he didn't even see the milk tea.

    Nan Fu was silent for a moment: "I fell on the road, and the milk tea was lost."

    This is not a lie, it is true that the milk tea fell on the road.

    Jiang Yu glanced at her and sneered.

    Nan Fu was going to save the country with a curve, and changed the subject: "Do you have an appointment tonight?"

    Jiang Yu: "What?"

    Nan Fu: "There are a lot of math workbooks I made today that I can't understand. Can you explain it to me tonight? Are you going to talk?"

    As soon as the words finished, Zhou Yang also came to the end: "Brother Yu, a junior is having a birthday tonight, do you want to go and play?"

    Jiang Yu didn't reply in a hurry, and asked slowly: "Which junior is celebrating?" ? Pretty?"

    Zhou Yang froze when he heard that.

    In fact, he was just asking casually. As usual, Jiang Yu would definitely refuse.

    Unexpectedly, this time, he actually started to ask questions.

    Zhou Yang thought that after Jiang Yu's split, he finally got the hang of it, so he suddenly became interested: "Just the freshman in high school, named Xu Shi, looks really pretty, so I'll just let you go, the school girl has been treating you for a long time. Interesting, I have never dared to tell you, so I was entrusted to be the middleman. How about going?"

    Jiang Yu never left Nan Fu: "This is difficult, the invitation of the super flower, I Are you going or not?"

    "Go," Nan Fu replied simply, "I can find Shen Jia."

    She even patted him on the shoulder encouragingly: "Your happiness is more important."

    Jiang Yu: "..."

    After going back and forth, Nan Fu was also a little thirsty. She walked outside the arena and opened a bottle of mineral water prepared by Shen Jia to drink.

    Before the bottle cap was unscrewed, a boy walked towards him.

    Because of the last forum incident, Nan Fu's photos were widely circulated. Many people in the school recognized her. An Alpha with such an outstanding appearance and temperament was really rare. Many people actually wanted to make friends with her.

    Helpless, she is withdrawn and hardly social, and it is quite difficult to make appointments.

    What's more, with Jiang Yu around, they didn't dare to go to Class 11 to find Nan Fu, so they didn't have a chance to make a move.

    In this physical education class, it was not easy for the two classes to collide, and the opportunity was once in a lifetime.

    Thinking of this, the boy stood still in front of Nan Fu.

    He tugged at the neckline of his school uniform, exposing his collarbone, and with blurred eyes, he smiled shyly at her: "Student, can I add a WeChat account?"