Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Happy Birthday Chief's Kitten

    On the day of their birthdays, Jiang Yu and Shen Jia Zhou Yang asked for leave in the afternoon.

    Sitting alone in the seat, Nan Fu somehow felt a little uncomfortable.

    This kind of emotion is difficult to detect at ordinary times, but when she saw that the front table and the side around her were empty, the unaccustomed awkwardness crept up gradually, making her tranced from time to time.

    Nan Fu was spinning the pen in boredom, the phone in his pocket suddenly vibrated twice.

    She glanced at the foaming teacher on the podium, and calmly took out her phone.

    [Little Cat: The things are delivered, just go downstairs to the dormitory after school and get them. 】

    Tsk.

    I don't know what it is, it's so mysterious.

    Although he complained so much in his heart, what Nan Fu had to admit was that he was indeed aroused by Jiang Yu's curiosity.

    I can only hope that he doesn't make some weird clothes for her to wear.

    After all, a scholar can be killed but not humiliated.

    After finally finishing school in the afternoon, Nan Fu picked up her schoolbag and walked downstairs to the dormitory.

    From a distance, I saw a man in a suit and leather shoes standing there holding a gift box in his hand. Many passing students looked back at him frequently, but this man had strong professionalism, a well-proportioned figure, a serious face, and his hands behind his back, motionless.

    Nan Fu almost laughed.

    Is this the ostentation of Young Master Jiang?

    "Are you Nan Fu's classmate?" As soon as she walked over, the man recognized her immediately, "This is something that Young Master Jiang gave you, please sign for it."

    Nan Fu signed on the gift list: "Thank you for your hard work "The

    man smiled and shook his head: "It's my duty, if there is nothing else, then I will go first."

    After sending the man away, Nan Fu looked down at the gift box in his hand. The box was not light, and it was sealed carefully. Wrapped with a bow.

    It's kind of like the same thing.

    After entering the dormitory, the process of unpacking the gift boxes layer by layer inexplicably gave Nan Fu a sense of sacred ritual, mixed with heart-scratching curiosity, which made her feel a lot about this birthday that she didn't care about at first. Unquenchable anticipation.

    The moment the box was opened, Nan Fu was stunned.

    Lying flat inside is a dark blue military uniform that is not too formal.

    Nan Fu's expression gradually cooled down, and all the emotions that were exposed just now disappeared.

    Although I don't know if it's a coincidence, but Jiang Yu's gift really stuck in her heart.

    After a while of silence, Nan Fu sent a message to Jiang Yu.

    [Kitten fan: You let me wear this on the street? Don't you feel like an idiot? ]

    Maybe Jiang Yu was busy there, and it took almost an hour to reply to the message.

    [Little Cat: I'll wear it with you, I'm not afraid of anything you're afraid of, besides, it's getting dark now, you can take a taxi here and it's very close. ]