Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Possessive I Like You So Much

    The dappled light suddenly became hurried, Nan Fu's side face was hidden in the shadows, and the brow bone line was as cold as a knife.

    Someone was singing an English song in the KTV, the voice was low and hoarse, like a lover's confession in his ear: "Please God you must believe me, I've searched the universe and found myself within'her eyes..."

    Jiang Yu Wei raised her head to look at her, and saw her own reflection in her eyes.

    Under the cover of the scarf, the two held hands together, and he asked with a trace of urgency: "Nan Fu, do you like me?"

    Nan Fu didn't answer, alcohol dominated her consciousness, and she acted instinctively. She didn't even care about the crowd around her, she just wanted to tell him urgently with her actions.

    I like you very much.

    Before Jiang Yu could react, the other party's cold kiss landed on his earlobe, and bit by bit, it changed from pecking to hugging.

    She wrapped the tip of her tongue around him until his earballs were red.

    The pheromone of the honeysuckle rose slowly, Nan Fu searched for the source, and his lips seemed to stick to it.

    Jiang Yu was afraid that he would groan in full view.

    He grabbed Nan Fu's hand violently, forcing her to stop, then stood up, turned to look at Shen Jia, and said in a hoarse voice, "Tell them, I'll take Nan Fu away."

    Shen Jia smiled He cast an expression that I understand: "Don't worry! Go ahead, I've locked the door! Don't bother anyone!"

    Thinking of something, he took out a pocket from his schoolbag and quietly handed it to Jiang Yu: "Keep it, it should be useful tonight."

    Jiang Yu took it suspiciously, flipped through it casually, and found that there were lubricants and some unknown ointments inside.

    The corner of Jiang Yu's mouth twitched: "...you are really thoughtful."

    Shen Jia sighed, and looked at Nan Fu who was lying on Jiang Yu's body without letting go: "Who said Mr. Nan is not sober, alas, it is said that the semi-drunk Alpha's demand is extremely strong, and I don't want Brother Yu to get hurt... ..."

    Jiang Yu was warmed by his blunt words, but he also felt quite heartwarming: "Thank you."

    "Between us, who is with whom." Shen Jia smiled, "I wish Brother Yu success tonight Take down Mr. Nan!"

    Everyone was having fun and didn't notice the movement here.

    Nan Fu staggered a little, and wrapped around Jiang Yu's waist even tighter, almost hugging him in his arms.

    Seeing the backs of the two close to each other, Shen Jia blushed and muttered: "Nan Fu is so clingy when he's drunk... No wonder Brother Yu wants to attack at this time, who can stand it..." He

    left the KTV.

    The cold wind poured into the neckline one after another, and Jiang Yu put the light brown chestnut scarf around Nan Fu's neck.

    Nan Fu blinked: "What is this?" He was

    about to tear off the scarf as he spoke.

    "Don't talk, and this is..." Jiang Yu pressed her hand, and laughed in a low voice, "Trap your thing."

    His hoarse voice was wrapped in snow, and his tone was a little joking, but not As if joking: "I'm trapping you, you can't escape."

    Nan Fu was stunned, his expression was a little dull, as if he didn't quite understand the meaning of this sentence.