Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Drunk, follow me tonight.

    It was not until Monday that Zhou Yang recovered from yesterday's shock.

    He didn't dare to ask Jiang Yu personally, so he had to ask Shen Jia around the corner. Unexpectedly, after Shen Jia rolled his eyes, he didn't say anything, and changed his old style of gossip.

    Zhou Yang understood in an instant that the trickery between the two people in the back seat was probably true.

    He thought for a while, since the words came from Nan Fu, it would be most appropriate to ask Nan Fu some questions.

    The first class was Luo Tai's chemistry class.

    Luo Tai on the podium was spitting all over the place, but the students were drowsy, Zhou Yang couldn't help but quietly passed a note to Nan Fu.

    Nan Fu was in a trance at first, when he saw the small ball of paper stuffed on the desk, and then at Zhou Yang who was winking, he unwrapped the ball of paper in an attitude of killing time.

    【Are you and Brother Yu... together? 】

    Nan Fu curled his lower lip silently, and replied a line.

    [Not yet. ]

    Zhou Yang quickly wrote another row.

    [What is temporary? ]

    Nan Fu: [I haven't thought about how to tell him. 】

    Zhou Yang: 【What else can I say if you just say it? Would you like me to teach you. ]

    Nan Fu: [You teach me? 】

    Zhou Yang:【Anyway, I have had a girlfriend before, and I have experienced soloing more than the three of you. Believe me, you are right. ]

    Just came back here, the torn note was full, and Zhou Yang replaced it with a new one.

    Nan Fu: 【Tell me about how you and your girlfriend got together? 】

    Zhou Yang:【The little girl at that time was so coaxing, one lollipop called brother, two lollipops held hands, three lollipops kissed the face, and a bunch of lollipops promised to be with me up. 】

    Nan Fu: [May I ask, what did your girlfriend hand in when she was in kindergarten? 】

    Zhou Yang: 【...is it obvious? 】

    Nan Fu felt that talking to Zhou Yang about this was a waste of expression.

    He simply crumpled the note, threw it back to Zhou Yang, and unilaterally stopped the conversation.

    However, as soon as Zhou Yang received the note, a piece of chalk accurately left heavy dots on his chemistry textbook.

    "Zhou Yang! Nan Fu!" Luo Tai came over angrily, with a stern tone, "Pass the note in class! I've been able to bear with you!"

    The eyes of the whole class gathered here in an instant.

    Luo Tai pointed at Zhou Yang: "Hand over the note!"

    When Zhou Yang thought of the content of the above conversation, as long as it was made public, it would ruin his wisdom for half of his life, so he shook his head in horror and refused to let go.

    This defensive action irritated Luo Tai, his eyes were burning: "Don't tell me! Stand up and lean back! Do push-ups here! Do 20 each person first!"

    After such a roar, the class Many students who dozed off woke up, and some students began to make excited "wow" sounds.

    Someone else whispered excitedly: "Two Alphas are doing push-ups, are you lucky today..."