Chapter 39

Chapter 39 The Sour Smell of Hospital Love

Several policemen filed in, Nan Fu gave Jiang Yu a worried look, but swallowed the words again.

After the police confirmed the situation at the scene, they quickly arrested Nan Zhengcheng, who was half insane, and immediately injected Jian Yiyan with an inhibitor.

The frantic pheromones in the room slowly dissipated.

In order to facilitate evidence collection and investigation, the police directly dispatched a police car to take the three of them to the hospital together.

On the way, under the influence of the inhibitor, Jian Yiyan became a little more conscious.

The moment he opened his eyes, his mind was still a little dazed. Seeing the unfamiliar environment, he struggled to get up, but fell back down again because of the weakness of his body.

Nan Fu's eyes were quick to support him, and Jian Yiyan's head fell on her shoulder.

Nan Fu frowned, but still didn't push him away.

Jiang Yu, who was sitting on the far side of the police car, squinted slightly when he saw this scene.

"Where is this going?" Jane asked weakly.

"Go to the hospital," Nan Fu calmly glanced at the policeman driving in front of him, and added, "Take a medical examination and make

a record." Hearing this, Jian Yiyan's body tensed slightly, and his consciousness gradually returned.

He raised his head and looked at Nan Fu's sharp side face. This man didn't know what he was thinking, his eyes were as cold as ice.

Jian Yiyan suddenly said in a hoarse voice: "He didn't succeed."

Nan Fu was startled, and looked sideways at him.

Jian Yiyan twitched the corners of his mouth: "He didn't complete the lifetime mark, he's stuck."

Nan Fu could still laugh at this time, but Nan Fu didn't know whether to say whether he had a good attitude or super professional ability.

But after hearing this sentence, she did breathe a sigh of relief.

Their original plan was just to make Nan Zhengcheng think that Jian Yiyan had abandoned him. With Nan Zhengcheng's character, he would definitely not be able to bear the blow, and even stimulated by Jian Yiyan's words, he would develop some evil intentions that he shouldn't have.

And she would wait downstairs in the community in advance, and if Nan Zhengcheng committed evil intentions, she would take the police upstairs to arrest him.

Although what happened today can be regarded as the end of this plan, but the harm Jian Yiyan suffered was real.

This was not in her plan.

If Jian Yiyan is really marked by Nan Zhengcheng for life, it will not only go against her original intention, but the loss outweighs the gain.

But before the last step, there is always room for salvation.

Considering that there are still policemen in front, Nan Fu didn't speak, but tilted his head to show him a faint smile.

In the small space in the car, Jiang Yu couldn't stretch his legs, so he leaned back to take a panoramic view of the tacit interaction between Nan Fu and Jian Yiyan.

The two make eye contact, and he doesn't even get a chance to speak.

When we arrived at the hospital, several nurses were already waiting at the parking lot pushing the beds.