Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Coax Him Because He's Here

    Watching several people lead Yu Mian to the second floor, Yan Banxue bit her lower lip and clenched her fists secretly.

    "Xue'er, what's going on with Yu Mian? When did you hook up with someone from the Jiang family?" Zhu Xiangmei, who had been silent beside her, suddenly spoke out, with contempt typical of an arrogant person in her eyes.

    "You asked me where I knew," Yan Banxue threw the chopsticks on the table, her face full of irritability, "I was still angry when her sister broke things last time, and now Yu Wan asked her father to send a driver every day Picking her up, I don't even have a chance to bully her."

    Zhu Xiangmei stared at the two splashed chopsticks and frowned: "Have you forgotten what your mother told you? Be calm in everything, seeing you like this How can you look like a person who does great things?"

    Yan Banxue curled her lips: "Mom, you haven't seen Yu Wan at home like that, Dad treats her like a baby bump, let her develop, and Yu Mian is really good in the future How about fighting with me for family property?!"

    "Don't worry about how your father treats their mother and daughter, you just need to know that your father has feelings for me," Zhu Xiangmei put her hand on the back of her hand and comforted her, "So Don't worry, we still have time."

    "Isn't it urgent? If you didn't let me do it too blatantly, the mother and daughter would have been kicked out!" Yan Banxue said angrily, "Look at how familiar she is with Jiang Yu just now, and Jiang Yu I support her, maybe she will climb on top of me soon!"

    Zhu Xiangmei smiled slightly when she heard the words: "She can get acquainted with Jiang Yu, can't you?"

    Yan Banxue blinked: " What do you mean?"

    Zhu Xiangmei's eyes flashed brightly: "Go back and give your dad a hint, let him take you to visit Mr. Jiang, the older generation likes to be with someone like your dad When we deal with each other, won't you have more chances to meet Jiang Yu?"

    Yan Banxue couldn't think so far, Jiang Yu's sharp eyes appeared in his mind, and he hesitated: "Our school forum said that Jiang Yu likes Jiang Yu. Alpha, but I'm an Omega, he won't like it."

    Zhu Xiangmei glanced at her disapprovingly: "Where do you need him to like it? As long as Mr. Jiang likes it."

    Yan Banxue was stunned, half understanding.

    "You'll understand when the time comes," Zhu Xiangmei rubbed her cheeks, and said softly, "Come on, eat first, mom flew back from abroad to see you before your exam, and I'll accompany you Play for a few days." The

    second floor of Pinsheng Building.

    "Sister, you can order whatever you want, you're welcome." Shen Jia handed the menu to Yu Mian with a smile on her face.

    Yu Mian glanced at Nan Fu who was silent, and waved her hands embarrassingly: "I can eat whatever I want, seniors, just order it."

    Shen Jia saw that she was really reserved, so she stopped trying to persuade her and moved on. He gave Zhou Yang the menu that he liked, and Zhou Yang handed it to Jiang Yu. Finally, when it was in Nan Fu's hand, he had almost ordered enough dishes. Nan Fu paused for two seconds, and still made a stroke.

    After ordering, she handed the menu to the waiter.

    Just after saying "thank you", someone pulled the hem of his clothes.

    Nan Fu turned her head, Yu Mian's pale eyes were filled with uneasiness, she looked at Nan Fu, and whispered: "You, can you go out with me for a while? I have something to tell you."