Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    Ten thirty in the evening, conference room.

    The TV wall is composed of several screens, divided by black lines, which looks extraordinarily cold.

    The lights in the room were dim, and there was a mahogany desk in the middle. Several elites in suits and leather shoes stared sideways at the glowing screen. The most exciting fighting scene was being prepared in the screen, but there was no commentator, no cheers, they were only Some viewers are also arbiters aloof.

    The two people on the field, a male Alpha and a female Alpha, did not wear any armor except five-finger gloves, and the only condition for victory was death or injury until the opponent could no longer stand up.     Nan Fu looked at the slender man on the opposite side, he was definitely not a fake like Ling Zhen, he was as fierce as a leopard ready to go, his clenched fist was vigorous and powerful, and there was a cruel look in his eyes excited.     Instead, she breathed a sigh of relief.     Losing to such an opponent is a legitimate reason.     Only in this way, Mr. Jiang can see that those two people can't cover the sky with one hand, and they can't control the game at all with such players' strength.     The two moved slowly close to the edge of the field, and the countdown began, only waiting for the referee to blow his whistle.     Nan Fu's jaw was tense, his eyes were sharp, because of the extreme tension, he was highly concentrated, and he didn't dare to slack off a single bit, even fine beads of sweat oozed from his forehead.     How to lose without showing any trace and still survive the opponent's fist seems to be a difficult problem.     She curled her lips and thought to herself, no matter what, she had to act decently.     "Start—" The     two heads collided. If it was a TV show, there should be some splashing sparks at this time, and the piercing sound rings around the ears, so as to highlight the intensity of the battle.     The elites sitting in the meeting room watched this life-and-death struggle without fluctuation.     They don't even want to watch the process if they can.

    What they want is a winner, who can dominate all games in the future and earn money for them.

    Blood was splattered, and the two were still evenly matched after ten minutes of fighting, and the female player could even see a slight advantage.

    Lin Xianrui smiled in satisfaction, then picked up a cup of tea, and said to the old man beside him: "The old man can see clearly, what we do is such an easy way to make money, let others do it willingly, We just need to sit here, blow on the air conditioner, drink hot tea, and watch the stocks go up all the way."

    Mr. Jiang's brows were tightened, and he stared at the TV wall, with a hint of worry in his cloudy eyes: "This level In fighting, what if someone dies? I don’t want to be too old to deal with the police.”     “Wrestling, how many people die is not normal? In sports, don’t you have to die a few times a year?” Yan Wen'an didn't take it seriously, he had a very deceitful face, and when he was cold-blooded, he looked even more peaceful, "Besides, our players are different from those in other places, they all signed life and death documents That's right, even if the police find us in the end, can they find any evidence? At worst, when the wind blows, we will restrain ourselves a little bit."     Mr. Jiang slowly raised his eyelids, his old voice became a little harsh: "You guys This is a crime!"     "Hahahaha..." Lin Xianrui burst out laughing suddenly, he couldn't help laughing so hard that the corners of his eyes were a little wet, "Our famous Mr. Jiang in Rongcheng, are you telling me about crimes? Anyone who does big business, who hasn't used dirty tricks? Is the Jiang family clean?"     Mr. Jiang's eyebrows trembled in anger, his hands were firmly pressed on the mahogany table, and he stared: "My Jiang family How can you slander me if you sit upright and open-minded!"     "Calm down, calm down." Lin Xianrui waved his hand quickly, "I said something wrong, let's watch the game first."     After he finished speaking, he turned his gaze back to the TV wall.     With just one glance, the complexions of the three people who had just had time to watch the battle because of their words gradually changed.