Chapter 53

Chapter 53 Mark She Holds Him Firmly

    ——"Mark me."

    These three words clearly entered Nan Fu's ears, and no one could resist this straightforward invitation.

    Nan Fu picked up Jiang Yu with flushed cheeks by the waist, and walked quickly into the bedroom, but he was restless, writhing silently in her arms.

    The high temperature spread from every inch of his skin, and even the tiny beads of sweat overflowed into the tip of his nose with sweet pheromones, making people dazzled and addicted to it unconsciously.

    He hooked her with both hands, and leaned his hairy head towards her neck, looking for the source that could relieve this suffering.

    The cold ebony fragrance spread, and the heavy warmth enveloped him.

    "Hmm..." Jiang Yu was so comfortable that he couldn't help but let out a soft hum in his throat, his voice was as soft as a lazy cat.

    Nan Fu licked his dry lips, and his lower abdomen became tense from the stimulation of his call.

    After finally reaching the bedroom, she turned on the light in the room.

    After carefully placing Jiang Yu on the bed, Nan Fu reluctantly stood up and walked out again. Before he could take a step, someone grabbed his arm.

    "Where are you going?"

    Omega seemed a little panicked, his eyes were a little wet with anxiety, and even his pheromones were extremely intense, trying to keep the young Alpha and not let her leave.

    The strong scent of flowers almost overwhelmed her remaining rationality. Nan Fu endured the pain. She took a deep breath and explained to him with difficulty: "The things are still in the shopping bag at the door."     "Just a moment," She leaned over to hold the back of Jiang Yu's head, pecked the corner of his lips, tasted a kiss, for the Omega in estrus, the effect was negligible, "Wait for me to come back."     Nan Fu made up his mind and used the fastest speed in his life Bring things back.

    As soon as he entered the door, he saw Jiang Yu curled up on the quilt, his dark eyes were slack, his body trembled slightly, and the chestnut hair on his forehead was soaked in sweat. From a distance, even a strand of hair was very attractive.

    Nan Fu's eyes were stained with complex colors.

    Omega was lying on his side, his exposed neck was smooth and delicate, and two beautiful dimples protruded from his thin collarbone.

    She squinted her eyes, and the ebony fragrance in the air flooded towards him, with gentle comfort and irresistible aggression.

    Jiang Yu was suddenly turned over.

    He fell into a warm embrace.

    The visitor hugged him from behind, his sensitive ears were wrapped in the other's lips and tongue, and Jiang Yu's back began to tingle.

    "Kitten..." Nan Fu called him in a hoarse voice, "Look at me."

    Jiang Yu was already familiar with the smell of her pheromone even though she hadn't marked it yet . Kissed his offered lips.

    Jiang Yu felt that his lower lip was being sucked, and then a slight tingling came, as if he had been bitten lightly, his lips pressed together for two seconds, his jaw was pried open, and a soft thing invaded sharply, like It is to dismantle him into the belly.

    Jiang Yu's head was dizzy from her kiss, greedily absorbing her pheromones, unconsciously uttering hazy syllables.

    The lips and teeth of the two intertwined, and the panting gradually increased.