Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    After the unbearable impulsive wave passed, Nan Fu thought that this susceptible period should be much easier.

    However, perhaps it is precisely because the most painful stage has passed that other symptoms of the susceptible stage begin to emerge one after another.

    For example, they are particularly dependent on others, have strange emotions, and they are particularly possessive.

    When it was almost three o'clock in the afternoon, Jiang Yu had been hungry for most of the day, and Jiang Yu originally wanted to go out to buy a meal.

    As soon as he put on his shoes, Nan Fu came over and grabbed him, unwilling to let go, as if he was afraid that he would run away.

    He had no choice but to send a message to Zhou Yang, asking him to buy breakfast and dinner and send them over.

    Before receiving Jiang Yu's instruction, Zhou Yang was discussing with Shen Jia quietly but intensely.

    Shen Jia's face was full of excitement: "Hey, did you see Nan Fu's expression when you were on the playground this morning? It felt like she wanted to eat Brother Yu directly!"

    Zhou Yang couldn't see it, no matter how clearly he saw it But that's all: "I fucking thought that the rumors were all fake before. Mr. Nan and Brother Yu are really dating?"

    Shen Jia smiled falsely at him, but didn't answer directly.

    If these two idiots knew Jiang Yu's intentions in advance and leaked the truth to Nan Fu, I'm afraid Jiang Yu would cut him up with a knife.

    After thinking for a while, Shen Jia directly changed the subject: "Are you guys in the Alpha susceptible period more like ghosts? I heard that if you are strong, you can still walk around with people in your arms without taking a break?"

    Zhou Yang "...Brother, have you watched too many movies?"

    Shen Jia said twice: "You can't do it, but it doesn't mean others can't." He said, and he sighed again: "I'm really worried about Brother Yu, in case What should he do if he can't bear it... He is an Alpha, will he just break down?"

    "..."

    Zhou Yang couldn't tell whether Shen Jia was joking or telling the truth, but felt that the Omega beside him made him Fear.

    Just when he was about to refute, Jiang Yu sent a WeChat message.

    Zhou Yang glanced at it, and almost stood up excitedly: "Fuck, I think I have a chance to verify what you said."

    After class, thinking that the two of them might have consumed a lot, Zhou Yang went to the small restaurant to buy several Nutritious food.

    When he arrived at the door of the 305 dormitory, he deliberately listened closely, but he didn't hear any unsuitable sounds from inside, so he breathed a sigh of relief.

    Alpha understands Alpha best. When he is in full swing, if someone disturbs him, he feels that he should not be able to get out of this dormitory building alive.

    Zhou Yang raised his hand and knocked on the door: "Brother Yu, Mr. Nan, are you awake?"

    There was a rustling sound inside.

    The moment the door opened, Zhou Yang thought he would see a bedroom full of indulgence.

    It's a pity that after the door was opened, except for the Alpha pheromones that filled the entire dormitory, the calm inside was unbelievable.