Chapter 62

The video of Chapter 62 will be broadcast live for you.

    Jiang Yu went home.

    When he got home, Xu Huaiyin didn't even notice that he was not at home, he just thought that he had overslept by sleeping in.

    Sunlight shines through the window lattice into the quaint Jiang house.

    Xu Huaiyin was sitting on the sofa reading documents, and occasionally raised his hand to glance at his watch, hesitating whether to go up and wake Jiang Yu up.

    Before he could make a decision, he heard the sound of a car, and then his son walked in from the gate.

    Seeing Jiang Yu's figure, Xu Huai was stunned for a moment.

    He glanced upstairs, and quickly realized what happened, his face suddenly became ugly: "Did you run out to find her again last night?"

    Jiang Yu had no expression on his face, walked around him and walked upstairs.

    Xu Huaiyin grabbed his arm, suppressing his anger and said, "Xiao Yu, she is Alpha, and you... Anyway, you are still studying, can you let her know how to behave?"

    Hearing this, Jiang Yu slightly raised his eyelids.

    He felt that Nan Fu was too measured.

    "If she really likes you, she should think about you. Asking you out in the middle of the night, what kind of good thing can it be? You can't ask for such ulterior motives, and I don't know why you care about her..."

    Jiang Yu's eyes rolled Suddenly, his expression became cold.

    "I went looking for her." He interrupted Xu Huaiyin, "It was your son who went looking for her facelessly, is this explanation satisfactory?"

    Xu Huaiyin was stunned for a while when he was speechless .

    Jiang Yu chuckled, but the smile didn't reach his eyes: "You also knew that I chased her, but I'm afraid you don't know how I chased her?"

    He pulled down his collar and tapped his back neck.

    There is clearly an imprint of a tooth that has not grown well on it.

    Xu Huaiyin's pupils shrank suddenly.

    Jiang Yu tidied up his collar, and said lightly, "Dad, I'm the one you're talking about with ulterior motives."

    Xu Huai was almost fainted by the news, so he dragged Jiang Yu into the room, closed the door hard, and the sound They were all sharp: "How can you let her mark you?!"

    "It's just a temporary mark, right?" He groped Jiang Yu's body with trembling hands, and his words sounded frightened, "There is no permanent mark, right? You tell Dad, she Did you mark you for life?!"

    Jiang Yu was silent for a moment: "No, she refused."

    Xu Huaiyin suddenly heaved a sigh of relief, and he held his chest to calm down: "It's fine if you don't... It's fine if you don't..."

    Then he realized To a trace of something wrong.

    Why does his son's tone sound a little regretful? ? ?

    Xu Huaiyin felt that it was necessary for him to share with Jiang Yu about the dangers of lifelong marks: "Although most of Omega's lifelong marks can be washed, but your glands have been injured, everything is hard to say, before the dust settles, Don't try this kind of thing that you will regret."