Chapter 10

Chapter 10 I need you Nan Fu, you are not human

    At around four o'clock in the morning, Xu Huaiyin hurriedly pushed open the door of the ward after rushing back from other places.

    Jiang Yu was the only one in the ward.

    Xu Huai stood in front of his hospital bed for a while with a complex expression, got up and locked the door of the ward, and then went back to wake Jiang Yu up again.

    When Jiang Yu opened his eyes, he was still a little confused, and subconsciously wanted to call Nan Fu's name, but in the blink of an eye, he saw Xu Huaiyin.

    He was a little surprised and asked: "Dad, didn't you live with your mother in a world of two, why did you appear here..." After scanning around twice, he realized that this was a hospital: "What's wrong with me? "

    "You are splitting up." Xu Huaiyin said calmly, "I heard from your Auntie Chen that it was your classmate who first discovered your situation.

    " If the words were murderous, her expression faded: "Then where is she now?"

    "I didn't see it when I came in, but now is not the time to talk about your classmates. Xiaoyu," Xu Huaiyin grabbed his arm, speaking anxiously, " Think back carefully, have your

    pheromones been smelled by your classmates?" Jiang Yu frowned, and smelled his arm: "Do I smell pheromones?"

    "It's fine if I don't smell it," Xu Huaiyin breathed a sigh of relief, "If your classmates know that you are an Omega, then this matter will be even more difficult."

    Jiang Yu was stunned when he heard this, "What Omega?"

    Xu Huaiyin's expression froze, Then he couldn't bear to close his eyes lightly, and said with difficulty: "Xiao Yu, calm down and listen to me, you... have become an Omega." In

    just a few words, it took Jiang Yu a long time to digest this fact.

    He touched his gland, and suddenly stood up: "Where is the test report, show it to me."

    Only then did Xu Huaiyin show him the latest test report that had been printed out a long time ago: "After the results came out, your Auntie Chen called me, and I managed to appease your mother and rushed back alone. Your mother still doesn't know We still have room to change this matter..."

    Jiang Yu spread out the thin A4 paper, pale blue blood vessels protruding from the back of his bloodless hand.

    His fingertips trembled when he saw the words "tested, the second gender is Omega".

    As long as he could remember, he was raised by Xu Huaiyin as an Alpha, not only because Omgea was too delicate in this world, but also because the Jiang family's huge family business needed a pure-blooded Alpha as the heir.

    Xu Huai hadn't been able to have any more children these years, so his only hope fell on Jiang Yu.

    Jiang Yu understands how many expectations he carries, and he also feels from the bottom of his heart that he should be an Alpha. It can be said that he is preparing to become an Alpha all the time.

    But now Xu Huaiyin told him that he had differentiated into an Omega, a delicate, precious Omega that needed others to protect.

    After a while, Jiang Yu put down the test report and looked up at Xu Huaiyin.

    Although his heart was turbulent, his tone was very calm: "Then why did the test report say that I have 80% during the differentiation period before..." He paused, and suddenly realized: "You modified it, right, not 80% Is there a probability of 80% to be divided into Alpha, but 80% to be divided into Omega?"