Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Milk Tea in Physical Education Class Is Her Taste

    The wind in early autumn rustled, the ginkgo biloba fluttered outside the window, and the mottled light hit Nan Fu's face.

    Jiang Yu met her innocent eyes, and smiled clearly: "What did Tai Luo tell you?"

    Nan Fu hooked her desk: "He asked me to mention my academic performance, don't hold back the class "

    Jiang Yu: "So?"

    "So I hope that you will be the Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva who saves the suffering, and use your profound knowledge to help me, who is weak and helpless among all living beings." Nan Fu put the desk next to him and beat After discussing, "I live in the same dormitory, so it's not too much to be the same table?"

    Jiang Yu didn't say if it was okay, but just reached out and buckled the schoolbag that was originally occupying the seat back to the seat in front of him: "You are quite good at it. Use resources."

    Nan Fu said sincerely: "In the final analysis, you are better than me."

    Jiang Yu was so pleased by this overture, she tilted her head and watched Nan Fu sit down beside him, as if she accepted her Invitation to enter his territory.

    Zhou Yang in the front row turned his head to ask the question as before, but he turned his head and saw a strange person.

    He subconsciously wanted to blurt out "You don't want to live anymore", but in the blink of an eye, he saw a faint smile on the corner of Jiang Yu's mouth.

    Zhou Yang felt that he couldn't understand Jiang Yu: "Brother Yu, don't you get angry if someone sits next to you?"

    Jiang Yu: "Get angry."

    "So who is Nan Fu?

    " Yu said expressionlessly, "She is a dog, and people generally don't care about dogs."

    Hearing this, Nan Fu's mouth twitched, and he shook his head because of his childishness.

    Shen Jia had noticed the change in the back table a long time ago, and she almost couldn't close her legs with a smile. She grabbed Zhou Yang's collar and dragged him back: "Which question can't you? Come on, uncle will tell you, don't disturb others Live the world of two."

    As class was approaching, Jiang Yu suddenly threw over two textbooks: "This is the key point of chemistry and biology, you read it first, and I'll give you something else after reading it."

    Nan Fu flipped through it casually: "So detailed?"

    Jiang Yu: "If there is anything you don't understand, you can ask me anytime."

    Seeing his serious tone, Nan Fu couldn't help but smile: "Actually, you can just mark the key points for me to cope with this exam. It doesn't need to be like cultivating the top scorer in the college entrance examination. "

    Jiang Yu has never seen such a ignorant person. When others ask him to make a point, he can't wait to confess him. This is the only person who is cheap and good-looking.     Jiang Yu

    : "Since this Bodhisattva saves one person, he will save her whole life. After the contract is sold, there is no time limit.

    "

I'm hugging my feet temporarily, it doesn't make any difference to me whether my grades are good or not, so I don't plan to go to college."

    Jiang Yu was taken aback for a moment: "Why are you not going to go to college?"