Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Open your mouth while watching a movie.

    Nan Fu gave Jiang Yu the medicine carefully, and quickly took a shower himself.

    Jiang Yu was free in the afternoon, and Nan Fu thought that after buying all the movie tickets, she might just eat something and go to the movies. Dumbfounded.

    The inside and outside of the trousers are a little hard to see, especially Jiang Yu's.

    Nan Fu sighed, packed up his things, and put on school uniform trousers with Jiang Yu.

    By the time everything was packed, it was past eleven o'clock.

    "Let's go back to the dormitory to change clothes in a while, and then go to have a meal, it should be about two o'clock in the afternoon," Nan Fu stared at the time to plan the day's itinerary, "I bought the ticket for the three o'clock show, which is not far away from the school. It's too far away, it should be just in time, what do you think?"

    After asking, he didn't wait for the answer from the people around him for a long time.

    Nan Fu turned his head, only to realize that the other party was looking straight at her, his eyes were like black glass, and he could see every little impurity clearly.

    "Don't..." Nan Fu put down the phone, raised his hand to cover his eyes, "Don't look at me like that."

    "Why can't I look at you?" Jiang Yu frowned, and pulled off her hand a little unhappily, " I see what happened to my girlfriend?"

    Nan Fu was stunned by his "girlfriend" for a few seconds, she laughed and said, "It's not that I can't watch it, it's..." She gestured, "It's early in the morning, Don't look at me like this."

    Jiang Yu raised his eyebrows: "Eleven o'clock, it's getting late."

    "So there's no need to delay, can you understand?" Nan Fu squinted at him, twisting the corners of his mouth, " If you delay any longer, you won't have any pants to wear."

    "..." Jiang Yu understood what she meant, and burned her face again.

    I don't know if it's because the relationship with her has become different, or because he understands the experience of being an Omega that he has never had before, so that things he didn't feel ashamed in the past are now easy for her to say casually. It can make his brain warm up.

    "If you don't watch it, don't watch it." Jiang Yu pretended to snort calmly.

    After packing up, the two called a car and rushed to the school dormitory.

    Jiang Yu is more particular and likes to tidy up meticulously. She never wears unironed clothes. Compared to Nan Fu, she seems more casual. She casually found a long coat and put it on, then stood at the door waiting for him.

    Jiang Yu compared several sets of clothes, and finally made a decision. When changing clothes, his eyes followed the person in front unconsciously.

    The dark coat made Nan Fu's skin so white that it was almost transparent, and she wore a white shirt and sweater inside. She lowered her head, revealing a section of clean neck skin, and her hair, which was almost below her shoulders, was cut back to its original length , tied into a small knot with a rubber band, viewed from a distance, his body is straight and his calves are slender.

    Some people's sexy is superficial, and some people's sexy comes from the precipitation in their bones.

    Nan Fu obviously belonged to the latter, this person just leaned on the door frame and looked over, Jiang Yu felt that he was going to melt away with the resin in her eyes.