Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Nan Fu put away the phone, his expression was frighteningly cold.

Jiang Yu also stood up, went to turn on the light, and pressed the door before she unscrewed the doorknob: "What do you mean? You want to go?"

Nan Fu explained to him as gently as possible: "Do you still remember what Jian said? ?He is in danger now, life is at stake, I have to save him."

"Then I will go with you." Jiang Yu said.

Nan Fu looked him up and down: "Isn't it appropriate for you to dress up?"

Jiang Yu heard her polite refusal, but he secretly felt that Jian Yiyan, who had never seen him before, made him inexplicable. There was a sense of crisis.

So he insisted: "You send me the address, and I'll change my clothes before going. If you encounter any trouble, maybe I can help you?"

Seeing that he refused to listen and time was running out, Nan Fu had no choice but to resign himself to it nodded.

As she opened the door and walked downstairs, she sent him the address of Nan's community. After thinking about it, she added something after the address.

[Kitten fans: Stay downstairs for a while, don't come up, wait for the police. 】

Nan Fu kept urging the driver along the way, and finally arrived at the community after fifteen minutes.

The aisle is quiet, the closer you get to the door, the more oppressive you feel.

While taking out the keys, Nan Fu put his ear to the door, but the sound insulation of the doors and windows is very good, so he couldn't hear anything.

And she soon discovered that Nan Zhengcheng had changed the lock at some point, and after trying for a long time, the key still couldn't be inserted.

A flash of hostility flashed between Nan Fu's eyebrows, and he kicked the door hard a few times.

The anti-theft door didn't budge.

Nan Fu calmed down quickly, his thoughts turned quickly, and the only feasible way now was to knock on the neighbor's door.

An old lady opened the door next door. Nan Zhengcheng hadn't come back for several days before, and Nan Fu would occasionally come here for dinner.

"Grandma," Nan Fu tried to briefly explain the situation to her, "I can't enter the door without the key, and my father is not here, can you let me go through the window of your house?"

"But we are on the fourth floor, You turn from me, what if there is an accident?"

"Conceit," Nan Fu said firmly, "I will be conceited when I fall to death." As

she said that, she had already rushed to the living room of the old grandma's house.

Because it is an old-fashioned community, the distance between the outer walls is less than one meter wide, and the outdoor units of the two air conditioners are closer together.

Nan Fu is tall and long-legged, with one hand clasped on the edge of the window, stepping on the outer unit of the air conditioner, ready to turn over.

Looking down from this angle, you can see rows of yellowed tree crowns in the community.

A car drove in at the door of the unit, and the boy who got out of the car became extremely small, and the dim light of the street lamp hit him, casting a long reflection.