Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Evening self-study high fever in the mouth, sweet sugar melts

    This suggestive sentence was uttered by her in a very serious and elegant tone, with a sense of contrast that made people blush and heartbeat.

    Jiang Yu wrapped her finger, licked off the saliva on it, and spit it out again.

    After doing all this, he took two deep breaths, and felt the glands on the back of his neck become slightly hot.

    His gaze swept around.

    All the students in the classroom were clapping their hands excitedly and singing in a chorus, the voice seemed to pierce the eardrums. No one noticed the rightmost corner in the last row, and even if they did, they couldn't see anything in the dark.

    This secretive and safe environment made him unable to suppress his provocative thoughts any longer.

    Jiang Yu pulled the chair closer to the left, shortening the distance between him and Nan Fu.

    The eyes adjusted to the darkness, and her features became clear.

    Jiang Yu looked at her innocently, with a pure expression as if he really didn't understand anything, he leaned over and blinked: "Then why do you want to be cruel to me?"

    Warm breath rubbed against his ears.

    Nan Fu was slightly taken aback.

    She didn't expect Jiang Yu to ask such a question, and she looked at him quietly for a while, her dark eyelashes drooping, suppressing some deep emotion.

    "I really want to know?" Nan Fu smiled.

    Jiang Yu nodded, but felt that it was not enough to show his attitude, so he said "um" heavily.

    Barely thinking about it, Nan Fu said slowly: "I want to feed you another candy, kiss you deeply in the classroom, want you to wear the clothes you wore on your birthday again, then tie your hands up, turn over, press Back...I want to stuff a small ball into your mouth, so that you can't make any sound except meowing, understand?"

    Her voice was very low, and she twitched the corners of her lips expressionlessly: " If you understand, don't try to tempt me in the classroom, huh?"

    That last syllable carries an unabashed warning.

    But Jiang Yu has always been a restless character, the more Nan Fu reacted, the more he wanted to provoke her.

    "Why can't it be in the classroom? Because you can't do those things now?" Jiang Yu asked with his head tilted with clear eyes.

    The knees of the two were close to each other, and the heavy winter school uniform pants could not resist their respective hot body temperatures. While talking, he led her hand to put on the back of his neck, and said a little uncomfortablely: "But I am so hot here. "

    Nan Fu pinched the gland almost instinctively. She didn't dare to use too much force on the part that hadn't fully grown yet, and the force was as light as a feather.

    In Jiang Yu's view, her gentleness is the best catalyst.

    He was shivered by her pinch, and he became more courageous: "The latter one can be owed first, but the front one can satisfy you now." He

    squeezed his knees along and rubbed against her, Jiang Yu took advantage of the situation Leaning over, listening to his heart beating like a drum, he whispered: "Sister, is there any more sugar?" The