Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Completely Disintegrated Xiaoyu He Needs You Now......

    Jiang Yu waited outside the door for a while, but there was still no movement inside. He thought Nan Fu would not open the door.

    Unexpectedly, just as he was about to turn around, the door opened with a bang.

    Nan Fu leaned against the door with her arms folded, her black hair tied up barely reached her shoulders, and the curled strands looked as loose as hers.

    The other party looked down at him, frowning slightly: "Does it hurt?"

    Jiang Yu still hadn't recovered.

    "Ask you," Nan Fu gestured to check his skin, "How painful is it?"

    Jiang Yu's soft body was caught by her strength, and he pressed towards her unexpectedly.

    Nan Fu stabilized his body in time.

    The pleasant smell of the young man wafted in the air, not pheromones, but the pure fragrance after bathing.

    Nan Fu's eyes darkened, and he wanted to push him away uncomfortably.

    But did not push.

    "I'm out of strength..." Jiang Yu's head was dizzy, and Qingyue's voice sounded a little weak.

    Although leaning against an Alpha like this is always a little awkward, but his current state is really not good, and even deep down in his heart, there is a desire for Nan Fu to use pheromones to appease him.

    Nan Fu was silent for a moment, without any further hesitation, he hugged him directly by the waist.

    Jiang Yu subconsciously hugged her neck.

    Nan Futi stepped towards the bed, shaking slightly, his right arm unconsciously brushed the position of the gland that she didn't like to be touched by others.

    The pheromone smell of sour lemon mixed with ebony instantly permeated every inch of Jiang Yu's skin, and he almost let out a low moan from his throat.

    Jiang Yu tightened his hands suddenly, and swallowed the ambiguous tone with all his strength.

    "Why are you strangling me so tightly?" Nan Fu asked while gently placing him on the bed.

    Jiang Yu couldn't think about such a profound question, he panted lightly and took Nan Fu's hand: "Don't go..." What I

    have to admit is that Nan Fu's pheromone is like a traveler in the desert appearing in front of him The oasis can not only quench your thirst, but also save your life.

    Seeing him like this, Nan Fu smiled: "I remember Alpha splitting is not as uncomfortable as you. You don't really want to split into Omega, do you?"

    "You have a good idea, I don't want to be suppressed by you throughout my high school career."

    As soon as Jiang Yu finished speaking, the needle-like feeling rushed up his limbs again, and the pain made him almost breathless.

    The young man was short of breath, his face was flushed red, and even his fair collarbone was covered with a layer of peach color.

    Nan Fu's eyes darkened.

    "Don't let go, okay..." Jiang Yu repeated.

    There was a hint of pleading in this weak tone.

    Nan Fu has never had anything to do with children who show weakness.

    She sighed softly, lay down next to him, and no longer restrained her pheromones so much: "Just take it as your reward for taking me in, and I won't let you go."