Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Confession that he really likes her

    The washing mirror in the bathroom was covered with a layer of mist, blurring the facial features of the two people.

    The moment Jiang Yu finished speaking, Nan Fu's lips were almost pursed into a straight line.

    It shouldn't be like this between good friends, she has never seen Jiang Yu treat Zhou Yang or Shen Jia like this. No matter how dull she is, no matter how deliberately she doesn't think about it, something that she can no longer ignore is suddenly understood at this moment.

    Nan Fu fell silent, she slowly clenched her hands tightly.

    After waiting for a while, she still didn't speak.

    Jiang Yu didn't urge him, and slowly stood up straight, and pulled Nan Fu, who was stiff, to go out: "I also prepared cakes and wine, which are in the kitchen. You sit down first and I will take them out."

    His uniform was very loose, The hem of the clothes below is forked, and with every step, two legs with perfect lines will be looming.

    Nan Fu's eyes darkened.

    The pheromones spill out a little uncontrollably.

    Can't think, can't see.

    She closed her eyes and took out the cigarette case from her trouser pocket.

    In the past, when she smoked, she would ask Jiang Yu, or go directly to the balcony, but today she couldn't bear it anymore, and she felt that some things could not be controlled when she woke up without smoking.

    Jiang Yu quickly brought the cake and red wine to the living room.

    It was also at this time that Nan Fu discovered that there were still flowers and balloons with a sense of ceremony on the coffee table in the living room.

    The sofa was sunken, and Jiang Yu sat down beside her, holding two goblets in his hands, and was about to pour wine into them after straightening them out.

    Nan Fu's gaze stayed on the back of his hand for a moment: "No need to pour it, I won't drink it."

    Hearing this, Jiang Yu looked sideways at her and smiled softly: "Are you scared?"

    Nan Fu didn't answer, It is the default.

    She can't guarantee what she can do after drinking.

    "You see, I'm not afraid of you." Jiang Yu only poured himself wine, then picked up the glass and touched the empty wine glass, motioned to Nan Fu, and said inexplicably, "If it's the officer, it's okay for me You can do anything."

    Nan Fu raised his eyes sharply.

    Jiang Yu took a sip of the wine, and the cartilage in his throat protruded and slowly slid.

    "Do you know what you're talking about?" Nan Fu's voice dropped, inexplicably hoarse.

    "Of course I know."

    Jiang Yu put down his wine glass, lit birthday candles, and turned off the lights.

    When he sat back next to her again, he took advantage of the flickering light of the candle, suddenly propped up his body and leaned towards her, raised one long leg against her, and said in a voice that only two people could hear: "After all, the birthday is the biggest, and your request is mine. Of course you have to be satisfied."

    Nan Fu scoffed at this rhetoric: "You are also a birthday star." The

    implication is that this excuse is very lame.