Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Self-study on Sunday night.

    As soon as Nan Fu appeared in the classroom, he received the double stares of Zhou Yang and Shen Jia.

    "Mr. Nan, I have something to ask you!" Zhou Yang looked her up and down with squinted eyes, and said angrily, "Friday night, we finished singing K, everyone is here, except you and brother Yu, Shen Jia said that you guys went back early, it’s okay to lie to the class monitor, I don’t believe it, and said——what did you and brother Yu do?”

    Shen Jia didn’t speak, but he just sat there and laughed, which can make people feel goosebumps pimple.

    Nan Fu felt that the two were interrogating the prisoner, raised his eyebrows generously, and said with a smile, "I thought it was obvious."

    This sentence is equivalent to a personal confession, making the two people present look at each other, directly crazy.

    Zhou Yang exclaimed: "Yes, Mr. Nan, you are really good. Everyone's Alpha is playing with Omega, but you are good, playing with brothers. I, Zhou, have all the respect for you, and I am willing to bow down!"

    Shen Jia: "Ahhhhhhh Ahhhhh, it's come true, it's really come true—"

    Shen Jia held half of her face in ecstasy: "Oh my God, this world is so beautiful! Please, get married in situ! In this way, I will be here You have no regrets."

    Nan Fu curled his lips, and said half-jokingly and half-seriously: "Then I will try to make you have no regrets as soon as possible."

    Shen Jia: "!!!!"

    In order to prevent himself from screaming too loudly, he Biting the back of her hand, the old mother nodded tearfully as if dying.

    Zhou Yang continued to babble: "Sure enough, the Alpha dormitory is a dangerous place, maybe the fucking chrysanthemum will not be safe..."

    Nan Fu: "..."

    She kicked Zhou Yang's chair and scolded with a smile: " Young man, I advise you to be cautious in your words and deeds."

    Hearing this, Zhou Yang suddenly remembered that post on the forum, in which it was rumored that Jiang Yu suffered for love - this is really a frighteningly terrifying thing.

    He once thought that the person who could take his brother Yu hadn't been born yet, but he didn't expect that the one in front of him not only took but also suppressed.

    Shen Jia: "It doesn't matter, in short, you two are together, so it's unreasonable not to invite a table to celebrate?"

    Nan Fu also had the same intention: "Then wait for Jiang Yu to come, and invite you to go out for dinner together. Speaking of

    Jiang Yu, Zhou Yang glanced outside the classroom, then checked the time, and found that it was past six o'clock.

    "What's the matter with Brother Yu, why don't you come now?" He muttered, "Could it be that he became a petite wife as soon as he fell in love? She hides from no one?"

    Shen Jia: "Yes, I'm afraid of disturbing you these days You guys don’t dare to find him on WeChat.”

    “He’s on leave and he’s not feeling well,” Nan Fu explained briefly, “I’ll only come to school on Tuesday.”

    “Is it all right?” Shen Jia worried.

    "No," Nan Fu said, "his father is with him."

    Hearing that it was all right, the two joked a few more times before turning back to their seats.