Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Is it okay to be eccentric and eccentric to his future object? ...

    Nan Fu caught up with Jiang Yu.

    It was inconvenient to talk in the hospital corridor in the middle of the night, Jiang Yu was reluctantly dragged down by her.

    The two stopped in the garden corridor of the hospital.

    Jiang Yu was pulled by her without saying a word, and the low air pressure continued to radiate.

    The night wind was blowing, and there was no one around except them.

    Nan Fu looked down at him: "Are your hands cold?"

    Jiang Yu didn't bother to answer.

    "Aren't you cold?" Nan Fu chuckled softly, "But I'm a little cold, how about you cover it for me?"

    Before Jiang Yu could react, her hand had already slid down his wrist, hooking her little finger He entangled his five fingers one by one until they were tightly intertwined with his fingers.

    Jiang Yu: "..."

    He stared at their clasped hands, blinked very lightly, and held them back calmly after a while.

    Although it was rare for her to show affection once, Jiang Yu was still upset, and asked the question that had been suppressed for a long time: "What is the relationship between you and Jian Yiyan?"

    His eyes were dark, half-downcast, and his tone was full of attack Sex: "Father of the gold master? The savior? The story is quite exciting?"

    Nan Fu's smile deepened, and he felt that Jiang Yu was very cute now.

    Before his eyes turned sideways, she restrained her smile and explained unhurriedly: "It's just an ordinary employment relationship. I pay the money and he handles the work."

    Jiang Yu snorted: "Then he calls you the sponsor's father?"

    "It's all his nonsense." Nan Fu explained to him patiently, "The reason why I approached him was to let him fall in love with Nan Zhengcheng, and then dumped Nan Zhengcheng. What I said at my house before The words were also intended for Nan Zhengcheng."

    "Little cat," she hooked his palm with her fingertips, traced along the lines, her eyes were serious, "don't get me wrong."

    This was the first time Jiang Yu heard Nan Fu talk about her family affairs.

    It took him a while to realize, and he forced a "hmm", thinking of something, he looked at her: "Is this what you're busy with these days?"

    "Yes." Nan Fu nodded.

    "But why?" Jiang Yu was puzzled, "It took so much energy and cost to do such a thing? Wouldn't it be good to let him go to jail directly?"

    "No."

    Nan Fu met his gaze and tried his best to She restrained the hostility in her eyes, but when it came to Nan Zhengcheng, she still found it difficult to be calm: "I didn't tolerate him for so long to see him commit a crime. Prison is indeed a punishment, but to a certain extent, it is also a punishment." Give people a chance to reform themselves."

    "Everyone can reform, but he can't." Nan Fu said coldly, "He is violent to others, but he still feels that his life is rotten. It’s my mother’s fault, and it’s all my fault. Since he thinks so, I’m thinking, if a person like him doesn’t really make him feel pain, he won’t understand what despair is.”