Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Confession Do You Want Me?

    After Jiang Yu asked these words, Jiang Li and Xu Huaiyin both looked at him.

    Xu Huaiyin nodded and said: "It's Heyan's family, what's wrong?"

    Jiang Yu took a step back directly: "I don't want to go."

    Xu Huaiyin didn't expect him to say this directly, his face darkened, and his tone became more serious: "Xiao Yu, don't be willful."

    Jiang Yu was very firm: "I don't want to deal with the Yan family."

    He had this idea not only because of the coldness in Nan Fu's eyes when he talked about the Yan family, but also because Yan Banxue's acrimony in front of Yu Mian.

    If Yan Wenchuan is really the shrewd person that Jiang Li said just now, it means that Yan Banxue's attitude towards Yu Mian is his acquiescence.

    Yu Mian is the person Nan Fu wants to protect, and it is impossible for him to be indifferent to this.

    Being rejected again, Xu Huaiyin was already a little annoyed. He suppressed his anger and prepared to be tougher. Before he could speak, the fingers on the back of his hand suddenly moved.

    Xu Huaiyin looked at Jiang Li, Jiang Li shook his head at him, then mouthed "wait for me", opened the car door and went down.

    Xu Huaiyin has always been the master of Jiang Yu's teaching since she was a child. Jiang Li is busy with work, and her good upbringing keeps her happy and angry. She always puts interests first. Jiang Yu doesn't like people like her, except Outside of the necessary exchanges, they hardly talked together.

    Her son seemed to be trying to compete with her, and gradually became grumpy, grumpy, and extremely rebellious.

    Fortunately, Xu Huaiyin can usually follow his hair very well, so unless Xu Huaiyin can't solve it, Jiang Li will choose to let him develop.

    Obviously looking at it now, the more Jiang Yu grows up, the more difficult it is for Xu Huaiyin to control him.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Li's eyes were deep.

    The moment Jiang Li got off the car, Jiang Yu's eyes flashed with surprise.

    "Why don't you want to deal with the Yan family?" Jiang Li signaled Jiang Yu to follow, and walked forward with them for a certain distance.

    Jiang Yu was not sure about his mother's attitude, so he didn't speak.

    "Conflict?" Jiang Li continued to ask.

    Her tone was gentle, but there was a sense of oppression that she couldn't leave unless she said it clearly.

    Dealing with Xu Huaiyin and dealing with Jiang Li are two completely different concepts. Jiang Yu clenched his fists, hesitated for a moment, and said half-truthfully, "The weasel pays a New Year's greeting to the chicken, so they are uneasy and kind."

    Jiang Li seemed to hear something The same funny words: "Do you think our Jiang family is a chicken at the mercy of others?" She paused, and said in disapproval: "Xiao Yu, what made you have this illusion?

    " Raise your eyelids.

    Jiang Li glanced at him knowingly, with sharp eyes: "Is it because the girlfriend you made had conflicts with the Yan family?"

    Jiang Yu's eyes widened suddenly: "Dad told you?"

    "I still need you Did Dad tell me?" Jiang Li propped up her glasses, and the gold-rimmed frames reflected a cold spot of light, and she said unhurriedly, "The message that you are in love is almost written all over your face. Wear it Wearing such a formal suit, you still don’t forget to tie a hair tie around your wrist.”