Chapter 35

Chapter 35 The gift was played to death by him

    When Nan Fu came back from the toilet, he was about to turn into the classroom, but out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a girl's head protruding from the stairs in the aisle, with ponytail and curved eyebrows.

    Nan Fu's brows twisted into a crease.

    After looking around at the little girl with a calm expression, she said coldly: "Didn't I tell you not to come to me? The injury won't last long?"

    Yu Mian felt that she had been discovered, so she didn't hide it, and walked over to rush She snorted: "Stop being so sentimental, I'm not here to look for you this time!"

    This sentence seemed to be returned to her, Yu Mian saw a trace of stagnation on her face, proudly raised her hands and hugged her. The school uniform: "I'm here to return the school uniform that senior Zhou Jiang lent me!"

    Nan Fu: "..."

    Nan Fu gave her a complicated look, but didn't speak.

    The seats of Jiang Yu and Nan Fu are right next to the back door of the classroom. Hearing the sound, Jiang Yu also looked over.

    According to the past, Jiang Yu should not have reacted at all, but this time it was very abnormal, and he smiled at Yu Mian.

    Yu Mian hurriedly squeezed Nan Fu away, handed over the school uniform, and called out sweetly: "Senior Jiang, I'm here to return your school uniform today, thank you for helping me last time!"

    Jiang Yu stared at the school uniform for a while.

    Generally speaking, he won't wear clothes that have been contaminated by other people's smell, and he doesn't even bother to touch them again.

    But this is Nan Fu's younger sister.

    He clicked his tongue secretly, took the clothes, and pointed to Nan Fu: "Just thank her."

    Yu Mian froze for a moment, and couldn't help but think of the post on the school forum.

    It's hard not to believe that's not true.

    She guessed it right.

    Yu Mian quickly adjusted her expression, blinked, and asked cautiously: "Senior Jiang, can you go out with me for a while? I have something to tell you."

    Jiang Yu subconsciously looked at Nan Fu.

    Nan Fu didn't know what Yu Mian was planning, but her intuition told her that there was nothing good to do, so the moment Jiang Yu got up, she held his hand: "Don't go."

    Before Jiang Yu could speak, Yu Mian also reached out He tugged Jiang Yu's sleeve, then stared at Nan Fu, and said deliberately: "Why don't you let the senior go? Only a girlfriend can ask a boyfriend like that. Are you his girlfriend?"

    Nan Fu raised his eyebrows Yu Mian has never talked to her like this before, and she doesn't know what provoked her today.

    She raised her eyes and glanced at Jiang Yu, who did not express his opinion, but looked at her calmly.

    She set her eyes on the angry Yu Mian again.

    Then come to a conclusion: the forum is harmful.

    Nan Fu gritted his back molars, let go of his hands simply, straddled his long legs on the seat and sat down without looking back, as if he really didn't care.

    When Yu Mian pulled Jiang Yu out of the classroom, she couldn't help covering her mouth and giggling, her eyes were bent into crescents.

    Jiang Yu calmly withdrew the sleeves that she had grabbed: "Don't you want to make up with her, why are you still angry with her?"