Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    The weather was very cold, and the heating was turned on in the dormitory, which made it very hot.

    Nan Fu rubbed Jiang Yu's hand, and pulled him in: "I guess there should be no such option."

    Jiang Yu raised his eyebrows, "You're smart."

    "You just said that your mother asked you to come. ?” Feeling Jiang Yu’s hands warmed a little, Nan Fu asked, “Could it be that something unpleasant happened to dinner tonight?”

    Jiang Yu said lightly: “I didn’t know that this meal was before I left. Yan Wen'an invited, and Yan Banxue also went."

    Nan Fu lifted his eyelids, paused for two seconds, and something flashed in his mind: "Is your mother going to discuss cooperation with Yan Wen'an?"

    Jiang Yu shook his head.

    If you don't talk about cooperation, then you are talking about feelings.

    Nan Fu smiled playfully: "Didn't Yan Banxue just meet you, and you've missed me so quickly?"

    "Where is it that you miss me," Jiang Yu snorted, "What you miss is just the Jiang family's signboard. "

    Nan Fu frowned, and the more he thought about it, the more uncomfortable he felt: "Didn't your father know about us, and he didn't avoid suspicion at all?"

    "My father didn't know beforehand, it was my grandfather who agreed." Jiang Yu The eyelashes

    drooped , casting a thick shadow under the eyelids, "I reckoned that this kind of thing would be inevitable in the future, so I confessed my relationship with you directly to them." It is intended to make the other party's hands wrapping him look more warm.

    "Except for my dad, they all think we are in love." Jiang Yu sat on the edge of her bed, with his chin resting on her shoulder blade, and laughed softly, "Yan Banxue said it was disgusting tonight, What should I do, I accidentally caused you to be scolded."

    "Is there not enough people who scold me? That's right, even if you are an Alpha, it's no big deal," Nan Fu let go, and after passing through Jiang Yu's waist, he took off his coat as soon as he entered the door. The thin shirt outlined the youthful thinness She found the small waist, and pressed it lightly, "For me, gender is not the first factor in determining liking."

    Jiang Yu was tickled by her, and hid aside with a smile : "Gender is not, so what is it?"

    "Jiang Yu."

    Nan Fu hugged him and said word by word: "Jiang Yu is."

    Jiang Yu fell silent for a while.

    He looked at Nan Fu without blinking, his heart soaked by the cold night was filled with dense warmth.

    All the unhappiness tonight was dispelled at this moment.

    "Actually, I'm quite happy to hear you say that." Nan Fu raised the corners of her lips, "At least your mother didn't object to you being with me, but I still don't really want Jiang and Yan to cooperate, Yan Wen An likes to pretend to be a pig and eat a tiger, and Yan's enterprise is just his shield."

    "I think so too," Jiang Yu said, "but my grandfather... has reached a certain age, and it is inevitable that he will have his own stubbornness in doing things. My mother He should have noticed it already, and he shouldn't be looking at him as a springboard for the Yan family."

    As he spoke, he casually glanced at the dormitory where Yu Nanfu was alone.

    Since he moved away, the place is mostly empty, and Nan Fu doesn't have many things at all. Now, everything is clear at a glance, as simple as it could be.