Chapter 61

Chapter 61 Supplementary Marking You May Be Unbearable

    There is no starlight peeking out of the window, and even the floating clouds in the dark night cannot be seen clearly after the rain.

    Nan Fu turned on a dim desk lamp.

    With the faint light, even the color of joy, anger, sorrow and joy on her face could not be distinguished.

    The room was dim and simple. There was a set of tables, chairs and a small bed in the small bedroom. The clothes were packed in boxes and stood neatly in the corner. It was what it was when it came here, and it is still what it is now.

    Jiang Yu thought in a daze, she was the same in the dormitory, it seemed that there was never a place she could call home.

    Nan Fu touched his arm, and he didn't even wear a sweater inside, two thin layers.

    She turned on the heater, went to get the hand warmer, stuffed his hands in it, and then gently rubbed the back of his hands and fingers under the furry wrap of the hand warmer.

    "Why do you come out with so little clothes on?" Nan Fu joked, "To make me feel bad on purpose?"

    "No, I just want to see you sooner," Jiang Yu exhaled white mist, lowered his head and rubbed his forehead on his cheek Ceng, "Even if it's only a few seconds earlier, it's good."

    Nan Fu didn't expect him to say that, paused for a while, and stared at him for a few times, the eagerness in his chest could no longer be hidden.

    She stretched out her hand to support Jiang Yu's face, lowered her head and kissed the corner of his mouth.

    It lingered lightly on his lips, and the tip of his tongue slowly outlined the contours of his lips, as if tasting a long-awaited delicacy, even if it was brought to his mouth, he was reluctant to finish it in one bite.

    Having not seen each other for such a long time, Jiang Yu thought that the two of them would be like dry wood and a raging fire. In fact, the moment he really touched her, those crazy and irrepressible thoughts were unconsciously forgotten, and he was addicted to it. In each other's tender and delicate kiss.

    I even feel that just kissing like this, I want to grow old with her forever.

    Nan Fu supported his chin with his palm, pressed his slender fingers to his hot earlobe, and gently stroked the skin behind his ear.

    The air was slowly warming up, and both of them were breathing a little messily.

    "Didn't you say you want to serve me?" Jiang Yu hugged her waist, and the hand warmer slipped to the ground. He didn't care, he just gasped in her ear, "How are you going to serve me?"

    The hot air blowing over the glands on the back of her neck Body, Nan Fu couldn't stand his teasing, almost instantly, some indescribable changes occurred in his body.

    She stabilized her mind, slid along his waistline, and scratched his spinal cord with her fingertips.

    Jiang Yu trembled as expected, smiled and hid back as if ticklish.     Nan Fu grabbed his leg and pulled him back. She wrinkled the bed sheets

    so hard that she looked down at him and spoke slowly: "If you want to serve him well, then don't move around."

The button was snapped, and the only light source in the room was cut off.

    The window of the room faced the avenue. Occasionally, vehicles passed by, making a few ear-piercing sounds, mixed with faint murmurs.

    Jiang Yu was wearing a shirt with six buttons in total.