Chapter 68

Chapter 68 See the parents' farewell and confession.

    Around noon, Mr. Jiang finally woke up.

    And the first thing he did after waking up was clamoring to see his savior.

    Jiang Li and Xu Huaiyin responded repeatedly, and after they both exited the ward, they looked at each other, and they both saw the helplessness in each other's eyes.

    They learned about the specific situation last night from the police, saying that the police informant saved the old man, but the specific informant's name was not disclosed to them because of the protection of the informant's identity, and they could not force others to do so.

    When the two were having headaches, Jiang Yu who came out behind them suddenly said, "I know who saved Grandpa."

    Jiang Li then remembered that Jiang Yu was the first among them to find out that the old man had entered the hospital. The police called her earlier, she narrowed her black eyes slightly, and said with great interest, "That Police Officer Yang told you?"

    "No," Jiang Yu lowered her eyelids and said calmly, "I was also at the scene last night. I happened to witness her carrying grandpa out of the Jinling clubhouse."

    Xu Huai frowned upon hearing this, "You are a student, how could you go to that kind of place?"

    Jiang Yu didn't answer, just said: "The one who saved grandpa She was injured, and now she is staying in this hospital."

    "That's a good thing," Xu Huaiyin changed the subject, his eyes lit up, and discussed with Jiang Li, "Why don't we invite her over now? You must thank her well, and you can’t treat your benefactor badly.”

    Without waiting for Jiang Li’s answer, Jiang Yu said first: “I’ll go invite you, I know the ward.”

    Hearing this, Jiang Li raised the corners of her lips and looked at it calmly. With a glance at him, the latter's expression was very calm, but there was a trace of undetectable tension in his black eyes.

    She narrowed her eyes and curled her lips: "Okay, then Xiaoyu will invite you, don't neglect him."

    Jiang Yu said "um", and when he turned around, the corners of his mouth did not hold back.

    Jiang Li looked at Xu Huaiyin, he was still immersed in the joy of solving the problem, Jiang Li shook his head secretly, put his arms around Xu Huaiyin's shoulders and went into the ward to tell the old man the good news.

    Nan Fu's ward is not far away on the other side. Jiang Yu pushed the door open and Nan Fu just came out of the bathroom.

    Jiang Yu involuntarily took her hand and walked out, excitedly said: "Follow me!"

    "Where are you going?" Nan Fu was confused.

    It wasn't until he walked out of the ward that Jiang Yu said, "My grandpa wants to see you."

    "...Wait!"

    Nan Fu held him back, and the two of them stopped in the aisle. After a long time, she managed to force out a sentence: "Go now "

    "Yes," Jiang Yu smiled, "my grandpa just woke up and wanted to see you, and my mother is also there, you have seen my dad."

    Nan Fu: "..."

    "You What expression?" Jiang Yu frowned, "I don't want to see you?"

    "It's not that I don't want to see you, just..."