Chapter 54

Chapter 54 The Kitchen You Are Out of Control

    The estrus cycle of Omega that is forcibly induced by external factors will be shorter than the normal estrus cycle, usually one to two days, but the demand will be doubled accordingly.

    Nan Fu was very cooperative in helping relieve Jiang Yu's symptoms, so much so that he was tossed until he fell into a coma from exhaustion.

    The light of dawn breaks through the deep blue sky, Nan Fu's biological clock is very punctual, and she rarely oversleep.

    The moment she opened her eyes, it took her a while to realize where she was.

    Under the hazy light, Nan Fu slowly turned his head, and then lowered his eyes. The boy leaned against her neck, his sleeping face was quiet, and the eyelashes covered were thick and straight. She stared at his side face for a while, feeling soft in her heart It's out of shape.

    The arm was pillowed by Jiang Yu all night, and now it was so stiff that it was difficult to move. Enduring the numb pain, she pulled her arm back as gently as possible.

    Nan Fu touched his cheek carefully, the fever subsided temporarily, and she breathed a sigh of relief.

    After she breathed a sigh of relief, she suddenly stopped when she thought of something.

    I also felt that I shouldn't breathe a sigh of relief.

    She didn't know the specific pheromone matching degree with Jiang Yu, but benefited from this high degree of compatibility, the kitten in estrus became especially obedient, and he could do whatever he was asked to do, and he didn't even know how to resist.

    Alpha is used to pushing forward, the more he compromises, the more possessive he is in his bones.

    Even if you try to restrain yourself, it is difficult to stop.

    But she was not going to tell Jiang Yu about it.

    Thinking of the stupid things she did to Jiang Yu last night, Nan Fu's pheromone became uncontrollably strong, she frowned, and secretly scolded herself for being shameless.

    I don't know if Jiang Yu's fever symptoms will come up again, she is thinking about cooking some breakfast to fill her stomach after taking a bath.

    The floor of the bedroom is covered with cashmere carpet and snow-white woolen cloth. At the moment, there are messy clothes scattered all over the floor. Nan Fu bent down, picked up a long coat and draped it loosely on his body.

    Then I picked up the other clothes one by one and threw them into the washing machine.

    It rained a little at night, and as soon as Nan Fu opened the window, the cold air with a fresh earthy fragrance hit his face.

    She looked back at Jiang Yu, who was sleeping deeply, and closed the window again, leaving a gap in the curtain to let the light into the room.

    The ingredients bought last night were left alone in the porch, Nan Fu walked over, picked up the shopping bag, and walked into the kitchen.

    Tomato and egg noodles are very easy to make. After peeling the tomato and frying it until soft, she beat the prepared egg into it, then added a bowl of water, and waited for the water to boil.

    The hot air from the oil boiled in the kitchen, and Nan Fu was so bored that he took a cigarette from his jacket pocket and smoked it.

    bedroom at this time.