Chapter 2

Chapter 2

    The entire eleventh class was silent, and the atmosphere was delicate.

    Jiang Yu felt that he couldn't bear it anymore, since he was promoted to the second year of high school, he has rarely lost his temper.

    But the person in front of him, with the look of being able to handle him with ease, is really dazzling.

    Jiang Yu slowly closed his fingers, pulling his joints left and right, making a few soft "clicks".

    It looked like he was going to punch someone.

    He raised his hands in mid-air, but Jiang Yu smelled something, his upturned nose moved slightly, and his expression was blank for a moment.

    At the same time, a soft voice squeezed in unexpectedly -

    "Hello classmate, if you don't mind, I can be at the same table with you."

    Jiang Yu's fist failed to hit it.

    Nan Fu followed the sound, and there was a little boy standing next to the empty seat that he hadn't chosen before. He seemed to be afraid that she would refuse, and he wrung his hands with each other, looking embarrassed.

    Nan Fu has always been soft but not hard.

    If others are cruel, she will be even worse.

    But after all, it was the first day of transfer, and she had just promised the head teacher not to cause trouble.

    At this moment, a classmate was kind enough to help, and it didn't make sense to slap him in the face.

    Nan Fu picked up her schoolbag, didn't look at Jiang Yu again, and went straight to the little boy and sat down.

    Zhou Ziyun was originally afraid that Nan Fu would refuse, but he was completely relieved seeing this, and secretly glanced at Nan Fu with a blushing face.

    The Great War of the Century was forcibly interrupted, and Shen Jia felt that it was extremely boring.

    He glanced at Nan Fu, who was obviously not afraid of things, and Jiang Yu, whose face became more and more gloomy because of the failure to break his head, and then sighed embarrassingly.

    Just when the class bell rang, everyone dispersed like birds and beasts.

    Shen Jia's seat was in front of Jiang Yu, and Zhou Yang was at the same table as him. He sat back and saw that Jiang Yu still didn't move, so he could only persuade him, "Brother Yu, why don't you...forget it? Tai Luo is here."

    As soon as the words fell, Luo Tai shouted from the podium: "That classmate Jiang Yu, class is over, go back and sit down." Jiang

    Yu looked away, kicked the seat that Nan Fu had sat on, and made a few bangs It caused Luo Tai to read a few more words.

    Well, Liang Zi is finally settled.

    This class is chemistry class, Jiang Yu took out the chemistry textbook from the belly of the table.

    After listening for a while, he didn't listen to a word Luo Tai said.

    He smelled it just now, the moment Nan Fu approached, there was a faint sourness in the air, like lime but not quite.

    Jiang Yu frowned slightly and rubbed his nose.

    The smell was so present and aggressive that he could almost be convinced immediately that the new classmate was suppressing him with pheromones.