Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Study Materials Alpha Seeing this is not normal...

    The two people's arms were next to each other, skin to skin, and the part where they touched was hotter than the rest.

    Perhaps because of the inability to secrete pheromones, Jiang Yu has a very clean aura, mixed with the cold and astringent smell of shower gel, and his presence is so strong that it is almost impossible to ignore.

    Even though they slept side by side in the same bed before, Nan Fu never felt so uncomfortable.

    Even to a certain extent, there was a slight illusion that the other party was doing it on purpose.

    "Can you..." Don't come so close.

    The words came to his lips, but Nan Fu couldn't ask.

    "What?" Jiang Yu's expression remained unchanged.

    "No..." Nan Fu shook his head.

    People don't care, if she cares, nothing will become like something.

    Nan Fu abandoned those things in his mind, and focused on the exercises wholeheartedly.

    Jiang Yu explained several math problems of different types to Nan Fu, and after such exchanges, he realized that she actually had a pretty good foundation.

    Many things can be understood with one click, as if they have learned and forgotten.

    If she is willing to work a little harder, she will definitely be able to get into a good university.

    However, the crux of the problem now is that this person is not willing to work hard at all, and he has yawned ten times in such a short time.

    Be as lazy as you can be.

    Taking advantage of Nan Fu's time to solve the problem, Jiang Yu racked his brains to think about how to prescribe the right medicine, but unfortunately there was no result for a long time. After thinking about it, he took out his mobile phone and sent a message to Zhou Yang.

    【Fy: How to make people who don't like to study calm down to read the study materials? 】

    Zhou Yang replied almost instantly.

    [Yang: Hey, Brother Yu, did you change your screen name? 】

    Jiang Yu didn't reply to this sentence, Zhou Yang quickly sent another one.

    [Yang: If you can't read it, it must be the teacher's fault. Get some study materials from famous teachers. 】

    Jiang Yu paused for a moment, and suddenly took it seriously.

    Nan Fu doesn't like to study, perhaps because he is not used to the teacher's teaching method. Take him as an example, it is difficult for him to insist on listening to Taylor's class from beginning to end. The title of hypnosis master is not covered.

    There is also a biology teacher, who is glib, loves to joke, and especially likes to pick up the Omega in the class to answer questions. A righteous person like Nan Fu probably aroused her rebellious psychology.

    The more he thought about it, the more he felt that it was the truth, so he tapped the screen quickly with his fingers.

    [Fy: Do you have this? Or give me a recommendation? ]

    [Yang: Alpha has all these things for itself, but if Brother Yu needs it, I can send you my private collection. 】

    Jiang Yu didn't understand the relationship between the learning materials and Alpha, so the phone vibrated again.