Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Moving the Dormitory Likes You, Brother Yu

    After the doctor ordered the precautions, he did not stay in the ward.

    Nan Fu didn't speak for a long time, Xu Huaiyin thought she was hesitating, so he softened his voice and said, "I heard from Xiao Yu that you have been worrying about living in school recently, if you want, you can live in our Jiang family ..."

    Seeing that Nan Fu frowned when he heard this proposal, he had no choice but to change the subject, gritted his teeth and compromised: "Or Xiao Yu can live with you at school, it's fine, and it's also convenient for you to be able to deal with him in time when something happens to him." Help him relieve it."

    Nan Fu raised his eyelids, but he didn't expect Xu Huaiyin to say that.

    The young master of the Jiang family went to high school and lived in the family's mansion. He went to school to share the dormitory with his classmates. Maybe even a fool would not believe it.

    But I have to admit that she was really moved.

    She originally planned to help Jiang Yu, if Xu Huaiyin could help her solve the problem of living in school, it would be more perfect.

    "Okay," Nan Fu took a deep breath and looked at Xu Huaiyin, "Jiang Yu and I... live in the school together, and then help him with pheromone guidance on time."

    "That's really great!"

    Xu Huaiyin patted He made a move and immediately smiled.

    In this way, the risk of Jiang Yu's Omega identity being discovered by the Jiang family has been reduced. Now his only worry is whether his family's kid can resist the temptation of the other party's Alpha's pheromone.

    Thinking of this, Xu Huaiyin looked at Nan Fu again with loving eyes.

    This kid looks really good.

    Jiang Yu waited for a long time, but before Xu Huaiyin could speak, he had to reach out and pull him secretly: "Dad, there is one more thing you forgot.

    " He took out a card from the folder and handed it to Nan Fu, and said with a smile: "Here is five million, as your reward for treating Xiao Yu. If it's not enough, please tell me."

    "I can't accept it."

    Nan Fu took a step back subconsciously, she frowned, not knowing what Jiang Yu was doing: "Friends are supposed to help each other, this matter is nothing more than a simple matter for me, besides, Uncle, you arrange for me to live in school , has helped me a lot."

    The phrase "friend" was particularly jarring to Jiang Yu's ears.

    Without waiting for Xu Huaiyin to speak, he stood up, his Adam's apple rolled, and said word by word: "You have to take it."

    "I don't want to owe you a favor."

    I want what you owe me, and I want you to bear the reward. I want you to be responsible to me, and you can't get rid of me from now on.

    Jiang Yu refrained so hard that he didn't yell at her the words that were suppressed deep in his heart.

    He didn't know if she understood.

    Looking at each other, Nan Fu pursed his lips tightly, and finally took the card.

    With Xu Huaiyin accompanying Jiang Yu, it is not good for Nan Fu to stay in the hospital.

    Her original plan was to use the weekend to earn some cash, but now that she has five million, there are more things she can do.

    Seventh Middle School has evening self-study on Sunday, and Nan Fu didn't arrive at school until after five o'clock.