Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    About ten minutes later, Jiang Yu hung up the phone.

    Nan Fu saw that his face was not very good-looking, and worried flashed in his eyes: "How to say, the operation risk is too high?"

    "No," Jiang Yu shook his head, "The operation time has been set, and it can be done tomorrow."

    Nan Fu Fu said "yes": "Then I will accompany you tomorrow."

    "No need," Jiang Yu glanced at her, "It's fine to have my dad with me tomorrow."

    Nan Fu met his cold gaze, understand what.

    It's not the surgery problem, that's her problem.

    She turned the drink in her hand and asked him: "Did your father put pressure on you?"

    Jiang Yu was silent for a moment.

    The result of his conversation with Xu Huaiyin was not satisfactory, and it could even be said that the conversation broke down a bit, but it didn't affect him. The Jiang family had a plan for his future, and he also had a plan for his own future. Now this plan Here, there is one more Nan Fu.

    What he was afraid of was that the Jiang family would make trouble for her when he was going in the direction he planned.

    After thinking about it, he still told Nan Fu about Xu Huaiyin asking him to pretend to be A: "My parents' marriage has to be preserved by me. Although this matter itself is quite funny, I also feel that it is not public right now. So I have to trouble you to keep it a secret for me."

    After hearing this, Nan Fu was also silent for a while.

    She looked at Jiang Yu with a complicated expression, until then she realized that Jiang Yu in her previous life was also an Omega pretending to be A.

    Even though she stayed with him at that time, she never smelled the slightest bit of pheromone from him, almost no Omega could do this.

    From the age of seventeen to the age of twenty-four, there were countless estrus periods and countless doses of inhibitors. Could it be that he endured it all so carefully?

    Thinking of this made her heart ache.

    "I will keep it secret for you." Nan Fu said slowly, "When do you want to make it public, we will make it public again."

    Hearing this, Jiang Yu secretly laughed at himself.

    As far as his father's attitude towards his mother is concerned, can he still make it public one day?

    But he didn't show it on the face, and Chao Nanfu raised the corner of his lower lip comfortingly: "It's actually fine, being an Alpha is pretty good, you don't have to worry about me too much." After a pause, he emphasized, "I will answer all questions. Solve it."

    Seeing that he was unwilling to speak, Nan Fu didn't continue to ask, but insisted: "I want to accompany you tomorrow." She joked: "You don't want me to go, is it because you don't want me to see you Parents?"

    "That's not what I mean," Jiang Yu frowned, and tried to use a gentle tone, "My dad...may make it difficult for others, and it doesn't mean that we are not allowed to be together, but he may not be so optimistic..."

    Nan Fu stretched out her hand to rub his hair, and said indifferently: "I understand, to be honest, if I were your father, I might not be too optimistic..."

    Before Jiang Yu stared over, she laughed and said: "But I I'm ready, from the moment I'm with you, I'm ready to face this."

    "Little cat, don't think of me as vulnerable."