Chapter 70

Chapter 70 Graduation is fortunate to have you, the main text is over.

    Back in the room, Jiang Yu looked out of the window, and Nan Fu's figure gradually shrank into a black spot.

    After thinking about it, he still sent her a message.

    [Fy: Why did you suddenly come to find me tonight? 】

    Nan Fu returned quickly.

    [Kitten fans: You want to see me, so I'll come. ]

    [Fy: I wanted to see you tomorrow. 】

    【Kitten fans: I want tonight more. 】

    【Fy:? ]

    After the question mark was sent, there was a pause for a few seconds, and a picture was sent.

    Jiang Yu clicked on the picture, and found that it was a screenshot of him and Shen Jia playing CS an hour ago. The game platform can post news, and Shen Jia's game account clearly displayed his latest news.

    [I really want to meet you. 】

    Jiang Yu smiled, and pressed his finger on the screen.

    [Fy: Shen Jia is a traitor! 】

    He just didn't want to disturb Nan Fu, but he couldn't bear it before posting the game updates. He didn't expect that Shen Jia would take screenshots and send them to her.

    [Kitten fans: If you want to see me in the future, just say so. ]

    [Fy: After that, what then? ]

    [Kitten fan: I'll see you then. ]

    [Fy: Does this sentence have an expiration date? ]

    [Kitten fans: I will live in my lifetime. 】

    A few words like love words, but for some reason, Jiang Yu felt a trace of solemnity from the other party.

    【Fy: You don't want to go to military school in the future, and you can't come out casually. ]

    [Kitten fans: It's not like you can't come out after entering the military academy. You can ask for leave, as long as the reason is right. ]

    [Fy: Seeing a boyfriend is not a legitimate reason. 】

    [Kitten fans: see the family members. 】

    Jiang Yu's heart trembled slightly from the heat of these four words.

    In fact, they meet every day, but even if they meet every day, when he comes home from school, he will still miss her uncontrollably, and sometimes even feel annoyed that he shouldn't let her go at the intersection of parting, trying to pester her and bully her. She, let her only have him in her eyes.

    But when he saw the bruises in her eyes in the video, and saw her desperately trying to be serious to him in the future, he couldn't say these selfish words.

    Want to see her to hold back.

    Even if you are uncomfortable, you must endure it.

    But she happened to come tonight, and she said things that he already took seriously.

    [Fy: Nan Fu, turn around. ]

    ...

    Five minutes later.

    The door of the Jiang residence was gently opened, and a figure squeezed in through the crack of the door. After that, two figures walked up to the second floor softly against the wall.