Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Dreaming Every Alpha Comes Like This...

    During the class break, as soon as the teacher left, the students in Class 11 immediately became agitated.

    "I am going to submit this joint application to the principal's mailbox. You are willing to be classmates with this violent maniac, but I am not. Who knows, she will be bullied by her someday! I support the expulsion of Nan Fu from Class 11." Yes, you can come and sign!"

    The boy standing on the podium was a round inch, he held up a piece of letter paper, and his voice was particularly sharp.

    The classroom was noisy, and everyone had a heated discussion, and they hesitated for a while.

    "The poster of that post even posted a screenshot of Jin Xiubai's request for help, as well as the investigation notice from the No. 1 Middle School, which clearly stated that Nan Fu was looking for trouble, fighting, and giving a demerit penalty! This will never be the case. Isn’t it fake?”

    “There’s also a photo of Nan Fu dragging an adult Alpha downstairs in the junior high school on Friday afternoon, with that murderous look in her eyes, it’s too f*cking frightening, I’m told she’s not violent I don't even believe it."     "That's right, I still want to finish high school well, if this kind of person drags down the class honor, not only Teacher Luo won't get the year-end performance, but our class 11 won't even think about being judged as an excellent student." As     he said, One of the frail boys raised his hand anxiously: "I am willing to sign..."     With the first one, the people behind soon had no worries, and walked up to the podium to sign in line.     "Me too..."     "Add me!"     They are just high school students, and they come to the No. 7 Middle School to study for the university entrance exam. No one cares what the truth is.     When Shen Jia and Zhou Yang saw that most of the people in the class were walking towards the podium, they were so angry that they almost threw the table over.     He pointed at the round inch, and resisted not going up to hit someone: "Hu Wen, do you know that you have to be responsible for what you say? You were the one who made a fuss in the class last time. You just didn't have a long memory when you were slapped in the face. ?”

    The round-inch boy named Hu Wen clicked his tongue twice, raised his eyes and said, "Don't Nan Fu just look like a dog, why are you like a dog licking? Shen Jia is not saying you, Omega is still learning to be reserved. Come on, it’s so easy, you don’t even look down on someone even hooking up with an Alpha, do you understand?”

    It’s self-evident who this Alpha is talking about.

    Hu Wen didn't really dare to use Jiang Yu's name, but he felt that what he said was the truth. Besides, everyone saw the scene where Jiang Yu shook his face at Nan Fu yesterday.

    Jiang Yu made it clear that he didn't want to talk to Nan Fu anymore, he didn't even want to give her that kind of look.

    And he heard Luo Tai call on the phone in the morning, saying that Jiang Yu would not come these few days, so he was not worried at all that Jiang Yu would trouble him because of Nan Fu.

    When Shen Jia heard this, she was almost laughed angrily by this idiot: "If I were easy, you would be so fucking cheap! Do you know if you're going to die if you spread rumors?"

    Hu Wen understood that Shen Jia was just being mean-spirited, so he sneered Twice, confidently said: "Is it true that Nanfu violently dragged people last week? Is the report from No. 1 Middle School a fact? Jin Xiubai's letter of help is a fact? Why, it's wrong to say the facts now? Do you understand freedom of speech? Understood?"