Chapter 7

Chapter 7 The office was a deadly enemy yesterday, but a good friend today?

    When the bell rang for the end of the first class in the afternoon, Zhou Ziyun was once again surrounded by a group of people.

    However, it was quite different from the situation in the morning.

    The people who helped Zhou Ziyun to fight the injustice before stared at him angrily: "When you came this morning, you didn't say anything, which made us think that it was Nan Fu who bullied you. I didn't expect that you directed and acted all of this. Ah, I really regret helping you talk!"

    Yuan Cun even accused you righteously: "I thought you had a problem before, and I really guessed it! Thinking of what you did yesterday, don't talk about Nan Fu, I can't even talk about it now. Disgusting!"

    "You're teasing everyone like this," the girl with ponytail sighed, "Who will dare to stand by your side in the future."

    Yuancun snorted coldly: "Why are you talking about this, isn't it all his own fault?" He stared at Zhou     Ziyun

    again, and said sarcastically: "Why didn't the tea art club give you an award for such a wonderful tea art performance?"

Let me tell you, our tea art club doesn’t accept this kind of stuff.”

    As soon as the words came out, everyone around laughed.

    Zhou Ziyun's face was flushed red, he clutched his school uniform tightly and said nothing, after the crowd dispersed, he forcibly picked out the heart on the top of the love pen.

    Compared with the top-notch people, he began to feel that Nan Fu was incomparably better than a thunderbolt from the universe.

    He looks so cold on the outside, but he is gentler than anyone else, and he never even gave him a harsh word.

    It was he who messed up everything... When the

    class was approaching, Nan Fu and Jiang Yu, who had finished their meal, slowly appeared in the corridor outside the classroom of Class 11.

    The two saw Luo Tai coming from a distance. He didn't bring a lesson plan in his hand, so he didn't look like he came to class.

    Thinking of something, Jiang Yu lowered his eyes, and suddenly pulled Lan Nanfu.

    "What?" Nan Fu looked at him with some puzzlement.

    "Lend me a shoulder."

    "?"

    Before Nan Fu could speak, Jiang Yu had already put his hand around her neck.

    When the students in Class 11 saw this scene in the classroom, they felt as if they had received a 10,000-point critical blow, causing a wave of tremors.

    "Damn it, what's the situation!"

    "A rival yesterday, but a good friend today?"

    "Is this -- this progress is a bit too fast?"

    Only Shen Jia smiled like an aunt, with a clear look, and raised her arms. Zhan, pressed down, signaled them to be quiet: "Let me knock for a while, thank you."

    Luo Tai obviously saw it too.

    He paused and frowned.

    What he really didn't expect was that the new classmate would become friends with Jiang Yu so quickly.

    Still the kind of friend who hangs shoulders and shoulders.

    After coaching for so long, he has never seen Jiang Yu so close to anyone.