Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    ——"Miss me?"

    Hearing this sentence, for no reason, Nan Fu's eyes gradually warmed up.

    Compared with yesterday, Jiang Yu's overall complexion is much better.

    Nan Fu turned around and walked over, and looked around at him: "The susceptibility period has passed? Why did you come back suddenly?"

    Jiang Yu raised his mobile phone: "Shen Jia and Zhou Yang bombarded each other with greetings every day, and all they had to do was visit the thatched cottage and beg me to come out of the mountain."

    Nan Fu Fu laughed: "I beg you to come, so you came?"

    "Of course," Jiang Yu narrowed his eyes slightly, and the emotions in his eyes were difficult to distinguish, "It's about you, of course I want to come."

    Nan Fu was stunned for a moment, knowing that he must have known about the forum about the matter, but she didn't ask, so he just refrained from asking these few days.

    "Well, it's a good thing you're here." Nan Fu's eyes softened, "There's one thing I want to ask you for help now."

    This time, Jiang Yu was surprised, he thought that Nan Fu would not want him to meddle in her affairs, but Still said: "You say."

    Nan Fu put his fingertips against his chin: "Is there any way to make what I say be heard by the whole school?"

    Jiang Yu: "Post on the forum?"

    Nan Fu: "Not good, go to the forum After all, it is a minority, and it cannot be explained clearly in a very short period of time."

    Jiang Yu raised his eyes and looked at her: "You mean that you want to explain this publicly?"

    Thinking of Yu Mian crying In that way, Nan Fu sighed lightly and nodded: "I promise to others."

    Jiang Yu's eyes froze, and he didn't speak for a while.

    Shen Jia sent him a message before, saying that Nan Fu went to the junior high school again, as if looking for a fan with the ID "Sheep".

    He made indirect remarks and tried various methods, but failed to get Nan Fu to say a word, and then she went back and forth from the junior high school, and the things that had been kept silent before could be made public.

    Jiang Yu looked at her for a moment, his black eyes were deep, and his tone was unclear: "Then you still listen to her."

    Nan Fu didn't notice his emotion, but asked: "So what can you do?"

    Jiang Yu " Um" said: "We can go to the broadcasting room. What you want to say, the whole school can hear."

    Nan Fu heard the word "whole school", and felt that it was just right, so he turned to think about the sentence just now. He paused for a moment: "You want to go with me?"

    Jiang Yu raised his eyebrows: "Student, I think you may not understand the situation."

    Seeing that Nan Fu was puzzled, he stretched out a finger: "First , if I don’t follow, do you think you can go into the broadcasting room?”

    Nan Fu: “That’s right…”

    Jiang Yu stretched out another finger: “Second, if it’s convenient, you can talk about the matter with me first. Tell me, and let me be your spokesperson, I think in your current situation, what I say may be easier to believe than what you say."