Chapter 19

Chapter 19 The Great Adventure Has Been Realized

    The autumn evening was supposed to be cool, but Nan Fu's back was wet with sweat.

    The thin T in her pajamas was tightly attached to her body, outlining her body curve just right.

    Nan Fu turned around with his back arched.

    The dim moonlight outside shone on Jiang Yu's body, and their respective breathing sounds rose and fell, as if they were intertwined.

    "Jiang Yu, go back to your bed and sleep." Nan Fu's voice was a little hoarse, with a bit of inhuman coldness.

    Jiang Yu blinked: "I just accidentally bumped into it just now, so there's no need to be so angry?"

    Nan Fu slowly clenched his fists, his breath still a little unsteady.

    She looked at him quietly for a while, thinking about the time he put her hand on her gland before, she felt that this person was not as sensitive as normal people because of this position, and acted so mischievously that he didn't even realize the seriousness of the problem.

    She felt that she had to teach him well.

    Jiang Yu looked at her drooping eyelids, momentarily uncertain about her thoughts.

    Just as he was about to say some soft words or something, Alpha's pheromone in the darkness skyrocketed almost instantly.

    Jiang Yu had never felt such a powerful aggressive pheromone, and his whole body tensed up suddenly, like a cub caught in a hunter's trap, unable to break free no matter what.

    Nan Fu's pheromone invaded him mercilessly.

    When the snow fell quickly, his body became so stiff that he could not move. When the snow fell slowly, his legs became unstoppably weak.

    If he wasn't lying on the bed, he even felt that he might not be able to stand still.

    Nan Fu's hand slowly ran through his floppy hair, rubbed his thumbs against his glands, and looked at him with a superior attitude: "Are you coming?"

    Jiang Yu gritted his teeth and said nothing.

    Nan Fu couldn't see his expression clearly, but felt that the kid was quite tolerant.

    This is the first time someone has lasted so long under the suppression of her pheromones.

    The provocation is obvious.

    Nan Fu simply released the pheromone continuously, intending to let him feel that licking other people's glands blindly is an undeserved act.

    Although it is not very good to say that my friend is not very good, but I have to admit that if Jiang Yu provoked some Alphas with low self-control in this way tonight-

    he would have been fucked already.

    Thinking of this, Nan Fu narrowed his eyes slightly, and didn't know whether to say he was naive or he was naive.

    Alpha's pheromones in the air attacked the people below him overwhelmingly.

    Jiang Yu's hand unconsciously hooked Nan Fu's neck to borrow strength. He felt as if his body was weightless, and he was in a trance.

    As if to subdue him, Nan Fu even secretly exerted force on his gland with his thumb.

    Unexpectedly, this seemed to turn on a certain switch in Jiang Yu's body, his whole body trembled violently, and suddenly began to struggle violently.