Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Exotic pheromones are too rich

    The late autumn evening wind blows the sparse stars and the bright moon.

    Director Chen's voice gradually faded away.

    Nan Fu's hand was lying on top of Jiang Yu's head, her expression was hidden in the darkness and she couldn't see clearly: "Jiang Yu, when you get up later, be careful not to knock."

    What are you knocking?

    Is it the flagstone bottom of the stairs, or something else.

    Jiang Yu didn't ask, and Nan Fu didn't say anything.

    The two stayed in a stalemate for a minute, Jiang Yu's legs became a little numb, and he asked in a low voice, "Is the person gone?"

    While talking, he subconsciously wanted to turn his head to see the situation outside.

    But Nan Fu held his head down.

    "Let's go, but don't move around." Nan Fu exerted some strength, and his abdomen collapsed tightly, "I'll go out first, and you go out later."

    She stepped back slowly, and the gasping sound that accidentally leaked was a little disordered.

    Coming out of the old laboratory building, Nan Fu looked around. There were a few old trees standing beside them. The night was quiet, only the sound of the wind passing by the leaves.

    "Let's go."

    Nan Fu raised his chin to Jiang Yu behind him, and pointed to the wall in front of him: "Will it turn over?"

    Jiang Yu stood still, and frowned: "You want to leave the school? What are you going out for? ?”

    Nan Fu: “The school supermarket doesn’t sell alcohol, so we can only drink outside.”

    Jiang Yu: “Then can you go by yourself?

    ” No one cares how embarrassing it is to be drunk on the street."

    Jiang Yu frowned slightly, as if thinking about the authenticity of her words.

    Nan Fu simply climbed up to the fence, then extended his hand to Jiang Yu, and sincerely invited: "Dear roommate, can I trouble you to take care of me for a while?"

    Jiang Yu looked up at her.

    After a while, he didn't speak, and he didn't take her hand for help, he just turned his wrist twice and climbed up the wall directly.

    Nan Fu looked at Jiang Yu who had landed smoothly in the next second, lowered his head and smiled, and jumped down too.

    Both had dinner, but dry drinking was not a problem.

    Nan Fu thought for a while, then turned his head and asked Jiang Yu: "Do you want to eat barbecue?"

    Jiang Yu paused slightly when he heard this, and looked at her with raised eyebrows: "You mean you won't go back to the dormitory tonight?"

    Nan Fu observed Looking at his expression, I showed him the time: "It's already past eleven o'clock, so I can't go back, right?" The

    implication is that you can only stay with me now, and you can't even ignore me.

    Jiang Yu was expressionless: "What if you don't go back? Just eat barbecue all night?"

    "That's not true." Nan Fu still hasn't forgotten the purpose of coming out tonight, "You haven't done the pheromone guidance tonight. After eating, I'll take you to the hotel to do it."