Chapter 69

Chapter 69 Where the Cat Walking Story Begins

    Rao Nan Fu has always been used to his boldness, but at this moment, his reason is almost burnt out because of this sentence.

    Her body froze, she put her arms around Jiang Yu's face, forcing him to meet her eyes.

    Jiang Yu saw a hint of danger in her brown eyes, and his pupils shrank slightly, as if he had been scalded by her eyes.

    But he didn't flinch, and even took the initiative to hug her.

    The wound on the opponent's jaw had just healed, leaving a shallow scar more than two centimeters long, which could only be seen clearly when he got close.

    When Jiang Yu saw the scar, he felt distressed. He stared at it for a while, then suddenly stuck out the tip of his tongue, touched the scar, and licked it like a cat.

    New scars are the most sensitive.

    Any touch can affect the nerves.

    Nan Fu's mind went blank for a moment, she grabbed his hand violently, turned over and pressed him on the hospital bed, then panted slightly, gritted her teeth a little, and squeezed out a sentence from her throat: "Are you fucking ..."

    After a pause, she swallowed the two rude words that were about to blurt out again. She took a deep breath and changed the subtext: "It's because I can't fuck in the hospital|You?"

    Although this is a VIP ward area and the door of the ward is closed, there are many nurses and doctors coming and going, and there are small transparent glass windows for the nurses to observe the condition.

    As long as the head is pasted, you can see clearly what is going on inside.

    Besides, there's nothing here, and Jiang Yu hasn't reached the estrous period yet, so he just came to tease her knowing that he couldn't do anything.

    "No..." Jiang Yu blinked innocently, and laughed, "I really can't help it." In the

    end, he seemed to feel that this sentence was not flattering enough, and he pulled the edge of her trousers with his fingers: "You know, I have never been able to resist you."

    When pureness reaches a certain level, it is desire.

    In front of her, Jiang Yu grasped the balance between the two very well, Nan Fu couldn't find anything to refute for a while, and looked down at him for a while.

    "I've completed all the procedures for discharge from the hospital," Jiang Yu bent his lips, "Don't worry about it, maybe someone will come in later."

    Nan Fu watched his lips move, the expression on that delicate face could almost be called He was confident, and the weather was getting warmer. He was wearing a loose color-contrasted sweater. When he was lying down, the neckline was loose, revealing a large white and greasy collarbone.

    It would be too reconciled to let him go like this.     "Are you going home tonight?" Nan Fu inserted his fingertips into his soft hair and rubbed

    it suggestively, "Why don't you go to my place?"

Looking at her, her heartbeat involuntarily accelerated.

    He dodged and didn't speak for a while.

    Nan Fu pecked at the corner of his mouth: "Don't want to go?"

    Jiang Yu closed his eyes, showing hesitation on his face.

    It's not that he doesn't want to go to her house to spend the night. He's in estrus, and he just took a suppressant in the morning.