Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Go Back Sister, Tag Me

    The two ran across the long Linjiang Road.

    The wind is like a knife, it hurts when it blows on the face, the damp coolness seems to be able to penetrate the clothes on the body, and penetrate into every pore forcefully, piercing the bone in the bottom of the heart, but their hands are always firmly held together, the palm of the hand It was so hot that I was sweating.

    A 24-hour supermarket is closer to here than a pharmacy.

    Among the dazzling array of commodities, the fruits and vegetables in the fresh section are the brightest.

    Nan Fu stared at it for a while, then stopped, and suddenly asked: "Have you had dinner yet?"

    "No," Jiang Yu said, "but I'm not hungry."

    "I'm always hungry," Nan Fu said casually , smiled and pushed the shopping cart over, "You can cook here?"

    She saw that the kitchen utensils were complete in that apartment last time, but the kitchen was not at all smokey, so she was a little unsure if it could be done. use.

    Jiang Yu nodded first, and when she saw her walking towards the fresh food section, she suddenly realized: "Are you going to cook for me?

    " After choosing some vegetables and eggs, he turned his head, "Do you want to eat tomato and egg noodles?"

    Jiang Yu blurted out without thinking, "I want to eat you more."

    "..." Nan Fu looked at him and clicked his tongue, " I find that your thoughts are becoming more and more dangerous."

    "Don't you want to?" Jiang Yu said dissatisfied.

    "At least I can restrain myself now," Nan Fu said sincerely, "I'm quite calm."

    Jiang Yu knew that she was teasing him, so he pushed her with a smile, then thought of something, and regained his expression: "Yes Now, how are you going to the hospital for treatment today? Are you feeling better? Will you vomit after smelling my pheromone?"

    "The treatment is okay. As for vomiting, it shouldn't be... right?" Nan Fu hesitated a little .

    She is also not sure how effective shock therapy is for her in practice.

    The word "bar" with uncertainty made Jiang Yu sober for a moment.

    His glands are healed, but Nan Fu has not confirmed yet. He has seen her fragile appearance after treatment, so he couldn't bear to force her.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Yu's lips moved, and he struggled a little.

    "Then don't do it tonight," he said, "Let's do it step by step."

    Since the gland recovery operation, he has been spraying suppressant spray almost all the time, just because he is afraid that Nan Fu will be stimulated by his pheromone.

    It has been suppressed for so long, it seems that it will not be too late.

    As if knowing what he was thinking, Nan Fu came back and put his arms around his shoulders, and took a deep look at him: "Aren't you going to do it?"

    Jiang Yu: "..."

    He gritted his teeth and nodded for two seconds. : "Hmm!"

    "That's a pity," Nan Fu suppressed a smile, but his tone was very serious, "I wanted to say, in fact, the doctor let me smell the pheromone of Omega today, the smell after distillation is extremely concentrated. Gao, but I'm quite strong, and I don't feel like throwing up at all." After finishing the