Chapter 58

Chapter 58 Happy New Year

    The winter vacation of the second year of senior high school is only for about three weeks, and the fighting competition in the fourth quarter of the Golden Ridge Club started on the fifth day of the winter vacation.

    Although the approval is for the C-level league, the Golden Ridge Club is well-known in the circle. Due to the high prize money and low registration threshold, it has become a arena for many newcomers to compete for performances. A-level league, realize your professional dream.

    However, the games at the Golden Ridge Club do not support rebroadcasting. Not only are the tickets expensive, but companies registered in foreign countries are open to guessing, and every player must sign a life and death document before entering the arena.

    These borderline rules add some mysterious and dangerous colors to this fighting game.

    Last summer, Nan Fu was underage and could not enter the competition, so he could only do odd jobs in the clubhouse, making him familiar.

    She and Jian Yiyan met at this time.

    The Golden Ridge Clubhouse is located in the busiest area of ​​Wushan Road. The clubhouse provides a variety of entertainment facilities, the most famous of which is the almost highly anticipated fighting competition held in quarters every year.

    Nan Fu exchanged the player's admission pass, and saw Jian Yiyan walking towards him as soon as he entered the door.

    The man was dressed in a red velvet texture suit, which was luxurious and retro, and swept away the sick and weak appearance he had in the hospital before.

    Nan Fu was about to say hello to him, but after Jian Yiyan gave her a subtle look, she turned around again, making tsk tsk sounds incessantly: "It's been a while since I've seen you, the smell on your body It's changed, why, still can't resist sleeping with your little roommate?"

    Nan Fu knew that he was a good judge, but he really didn't expect him to be so sharp, so he had to smile helplessly: "Isn't it normal to have sex with your boyfriend?"

    " Come on," Jian Yiyan's eyes flashed, and he said in a joking tone, "It seems that I am completely out of luck, as expected, I will get the moon first."

    "Don't be poor," Nan Fu frowned, "Go up Back when you dug such a big hole for me, I almost pissed people off."

    "You said it too, almost." Jian Yiyan smiled, "How can you be so pleasant to me when I'm really mad?"

    Nan Fu didn't bother to break up with him, and walked to the locker room with ease, changing the subject casually: " When you come back this time, what new benefactor are you looking for?"

    "You can't hide anything from you," Jian said, "There is no new one, but there is one old one."

    Nan Fu paused slightly, and turned his head to look at him : "Who, do I know?"

    Jian Yiyan met her eyes, stared at each other for a moment, then smiled suddenly: "Don't worry about the specific one, he is much better than you anyway."

    "Excellent is fine, poor I don't even deserve you," Nan Fu also smiled, thought of something, and asked again, "Has the battle form come out?"

    "It's out early," Jian Yiyan posted the battle form that she had taken earlier to her WeChat, " Your game is at eleven o'clock in the morning, and you are not very lucky. Last season's defending champion Ling Zhen was drawn by lottery. The old rules are a double-elimination knockout match. If you want to win the championship, you can lose at most one game."