Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Go shopping, do you like me?

    Yu Wan awkwardly closed the door of the fire escape again.

    Today's young people are really more and more daring, love is even talked about in the hospital.

    But when she turned her head to look at the quiet aisle, she couldn't help covering her face with her hands, and her shoulders trembled.

    After all this time, the child is still unwilling to forgive her.

    He wouldn't even see her. @泡@波

    余晚 dragged his exhausted body back to the ward, Yu Mian was lying quietly on the bed with a hanging needle, and there were bruises pinched by others on his face.

    She reached out and stroked Yu Mian's cheek, her eyes were filled with distress.

    When she arrived, Yu Wan had already received a call from the police, saying that Yu Mian was violated by gangsters on the way home, but fortunately she was rescued by the young master of the Jiang family, and they would make a record at the hospital after Yu Mian woke up.

    The Jiang family...

    Yu Wan silently recited these two words, this is a prominent person who lives in the same area as her but is completely unattainable.

    She didn't know how Yu Mian got involved with Young Master Jiang, but if he came to the rescue, it wouldn't make sense if he didn't make a show, but she didn't know if the Jiang family would think that they were trying to get close.

    Yu Mian shook off these complicated thoughts, fetched water and wiped Yu Mian's face.

    On the other side, in the fire escape.

    The faint light was completely extinguished the moment the door was closed, and the passage was so dark that you couldn't see your fingers.

    Nan Fu originally just sucked Jiang Yu's lower lip, but she didn't know when the tip of the other's tongue came in. She flinched a little, but Jiang Yu didn't let go. Her trembling lips were like flexible and bright red butterfly wings, attracting her and seducing her. she.

    She heard the other party rolling his Adam's apple and swallowing her pheromone in one gulp.

    Nan Fu's brain became hot and his breathing became disordered.

    She couldn't tell whether it was Jiang Yu's body temperature or hers, but she felt a thin layer of sweat on her palms.

    It's slippery, warm, and addictive, Xiao thought about it for a long time.

    She held Jiang Yu's face, slowly outlined his lips, and then pressed against the tip of his tongue, penetrating sharply. Under her kiss, he unconsciously changed from pulling to hooking.

    Jiang Yu reached out and hooked her neck.

    Fingertips rubbed against the thin bump under the skin.

    I don't know how long it took, until it was so quiet outside that the sound of a needle falling could be heard.

    It was so quiet that only the sound of their kissing could be heard.

    Nan Fu is like waking up from a dream.

    Pressing his shoulder, pushed him away.

    The two were panting slightly, Nan Fu's eyelashes drooped, and his lips were pursed for a long time, but they couldn't say a word.