Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Treatment Will Never Let You Down

    After Nan Fu said "hug", Jiang Yu's legs approached her uncontrollably.

    From walking to running, the moment he stretched out his hand, Nan Fu hugged his waist urgently, her body trembled violently, her trembling eyelashes seemed to be struggling in fear.

    Jiang Yu tightened his strength, and hugged her harder and harder. Alpha's pheromones surrounded him, unlike any time before, it was so gentle that he wanted to shed tears.

    "Isn't that right..." Before Jiang Yu finished speaking, Nan Fu covered her lips.

    Her fingertips rubbed against his lips twice: "Don't talk, let me hold you for a while."

    Nan Fu closed her eyes and rubbed her head against his lower abdomen dependently. The warm touch made her feel the whole body Finally came alive.

    Jiang Yu tensed up all over.

    Slowly, his waist seemed to be pressed by her. Jiang Yu reflexively wanted to push back, but was hooked back hard by the other party's hands surrounding him.

    "Don't hide from me," Nan Fu murmured, as if she felt that the words were too strong, and she changed the subtext, "Don't leave me..."

    Jiang Yu heard Nan Fu say this sentence twice.

    He suddenly realized that he seemed to understand why Nan Fu never made friends.

    Too afraid of losing, so afraid that I would rather not have it.

    I am too used to losing, and I am so used to it that every time I accept and approach, I can predict how disappointed I will be in the future.

    "I won't hide from you..." Jiang Yu's eyes were sour, trying to hold back his emotions, "I will always be with you and never let you down." The

    air was silent for two seconds.

    Nan Fu was still immersed in the horror of the treatment just now, but now he heard such a sentence, he couldn't hold back, and shrugged his shoulders twice.

    Jiang Yu felt the trembling of her body holding back her laughter, her face became embarrassed, and her expression turned cold: "You fucking...don't hug, let go!"

    Nan Fu didn't let go, and simply stood up from the sofa, but his hands were still wrapped around his waist.

    "I'm not laughing at you," Nan Fu explained with a smile, "I think what you said just now seems to be a bit too heavy, so heavy that it makes people think about it."

    She deliberately dragged her tongue and said: " Never let me down, don't let me down in any aspect?"

    Jiang Yu reacted for two seconds before she understood what she meant.

    "..." The tips of

    his ears turned slightly red.

    The danger in the other party's words was not concealed. To be honest, he was a little panicked deep in his heart.

    The memory of that night before was still fresh, especially Nan Fu's two fingers were quite painful. Thinking about it afterwards, I don't know how he ate it when he went on a rampage no matter what.

    But he likes her so much that he wants to give her everything.

    For two seconds, Jiang Yu gritted his teeth, nodded his head, and said softly, "Yes, I won't disappoint you in any way..."