Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Meeting Pressed on the Gland

    Sunday came soon, and Nan Fu arrived at the agreed place with the prepared money.

    In short, it is a coffee shop.

    The environment is elegant and the location is quiet. Generally, most of the people who come here to spend are the social elites. Nan Fu didn't want to be an obtrusive existence, so he deliberately changed into a more mature long trench coat.

    After waiting in the coffee shop for a while, no one came. When Nan Fu couldn't hold back and wanted to call the other party, a person suddenly walked by and tapped the smooth wooden table with his fingertips.

    "It's been a long time." The

    man said softly, wearing a loose white thin sweater, and sat down opposite her.

    There was a faint smell of men's perfume in the air.

    Nan Fu frowned and subconsciously covered his nose.

    The smile on Jian Yiyan's face froze: "This is a pheromone-neutralizing perfume. I knew I was coming to see you, but I sprayed it on purpose. It doesn't smell good?"

    Nan Fu was silent for a moment, and whispered two words "I can bear it."

    Seeing her disgusted look, Jane was a little annoyed: "You heartless dog, if it weren't for someone here, I would definitely release pheromones to disgust you to death Forget it."

    Nan Fu: "..."

    She met Jian Yiyan when she was working during the summer vacation. The benefactor he had been following before suddenly went bankrupt, and after searching all the things that had been given to him, it was like throwing away a suitcase Drive people out.

    He was short of money, and he also lacked a place to stay.

    Nan Fu can give him both of these points, and he is exactly the opposite of Yu Wan in appearance.

    Nan Fu lifted the suitcase beside him and put it on the table, and said bluntly: "Here is two million cash, and I will pay you the other half after the matter is completed."

    Jian Yiyan looked away from the suitcase and slowly fell On Nan Fu's face: "Didn't you say that you have to wait for a while to get enough money?"

    Nan Fu: "Borrowed."

    Jian Yiyan's eyes widened slightly: "Which kind-hearted person is so generous?"

    Nan Fu gave a pause when he opened the satchel.

    For no reason, she thought of the way Jiang Yu looked at her when she was in the hospital, as if she didn't want to leave the hospital if she didn't accept the five million.

    She knew that accepting the money would be equivalent to reaching a deal agreement with Jiang Yu, which made it even more obvious that the pheromone help she was willing to give was too frivolous.

    But no matter how unwilling she was to admit it, she couldn't ignore the impulse that she almost couldn't restrain when she smelled Jiang Yu's weak pheromone.

    Perhaps this is just because she rarely smells other people's pheromones, but not only does she not feel repulsed by an Alpha's pheromones, but accepts them well, which is a very dangerous thing in itself.

    Nor is she sure of everything.

    If she can't clearly realize that this is a transaction linked to responsibility, and even use it to remind herself, she might regret it halfway.