Chapter 60

Chapter 60 is here to serve you.

    On the sixth day of the first lunar month, the final day of the fighting competition officially kicked off.

    One of Nan Fu and Ling Zhen won the losing match, and the other won the winning match. As expected, the two met in the championship match.

    The host introduced the two contestants into the arena with a high voice.

    Nan Fu and Ling Zhen stood facing each other, compared to the fierce expression of the latter who wanted to eat her, Nan Fu looked much calmer.

    In the indoor arena, although there were no crowds of spectators, everyone who came here showed unprecedented fanaticism and excitement.

    The host stood between the two contestants, and the big screen shifted to Ling Zhen's face: "Contestant Ling Zhen, facing such a strong opponent at this moment, do you have anything to say?"

    Ling Zhen waved his hand towards the audience, and died Staring at Nan Fu, he said loudly: "After today, Jinling Club will soon have the only double champion—"

    He pointed to himself: "It's me!" The

    audience was aroused by these words, and the whole audience started Call Ling Zhen's name.

    The host handed the microphone to Nan Fu again: "Our dark horse player this year, Nan Fu, do you have anything to say to your opponent?"

    Nan Fu lazily raised the corner of his lower lip, stretched out a finger, Said: "To win him, I only need one round." The

    host was surprised for a moment: "You are young, and your tone is not small."

    When Jian Yiyan heard this, she couldn't help laughing: "Little ancestor , so crazy..."

    "Everyone has seen it, both contestants have shown great confidence and desire for victory, so whether today is a dark horse counterattack, or the champion defending, let us wait and see!"

    Accompanied by the host The voice fell, and the two began to walk on the field.

    The sound of whistles was mixed with the cheers of the audience, and the two began to fight on the ring.

    After all, Nan Fu's injuries were still not fully healed. She didn't attack too hard in the early stage, but just tried to attack his face when the opponent had no time to stop the punch.

    Ling Zhen saw that she was so calm and didn't show any flaws, so he couldn't help feeling a little restless.

    Sweat broke out on his forehead, and he squeezed his five-finger gloves tightly. Hearing the almost crazy shouts of the audience, his heart became more and more uncertain.

    In the arena, there is nothing more terrifying than losing.

    If he lost this match, everyone would shout and beat the rats crossing the street, and he would no longer have any place to stay in the Golden Ridge Clubhouse.

    Thinking of this, Ling Zhen gritted his teeth, secretly fiddled with a scribe on the glove, roared, blocked Nan Fu's attack with one hand, and hit her hard on the side of the head with the other hand.

    The venue is densely lit, and the tiny blades hidden in the gloves reflect cold light spots.

    A trace of astonishment flashed across Nan Fu's eyes.

    If she accepts this, it will be more than a simple matter of opening a ladle in her head.

    Ling Zhen wanted to put her to death in full view.