Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Follow Him Things You Can Only Do Between Lovers

    When Nan Fu came down from the rooftop, it was not yet time for evening self-study.

    On the way from the corridor to the classroom, a few students with strange faces looked at her from time to time.

    Thinking of something, Nan Fu raised his hand and sniffed his sleeve, just this time, almost sent her away on the spot.

    At this time, a classmate from Class 11 passed her by, took two steps and then stepped back: "Nan Fu, why do you have Zhou Ziyun's pheromone on you?"

    "No," said the boy with round hair. "Not only Zhou Ziyun's, but also...yours     ?

    "

Well, it made him a little out of breath.

    Nan Fu stared at Yuan Cun, not knowing how to explain it.

    After all, what happened on the rooftop is personal and private, not to mention that she deeply understands how hurtful her reaction to Zhou Ziyun's pheromone is.

    Nan Fu pursed his lower lip and walked straight to the classroom without saying anything, intending to apologize to Zhou Ziyun face to face. In this way, the matter of pheromones would naturally be clarified.

    However, Zhou Ziyun did not come back until the evening self-study class.

    Nan Fu turned his head and glanced at Jiang Yu's seat, but he didn't see anyone.

    After finishing the evening self-study, it was almost half past ten when I got home.

    As soon as Nan Fu took out the key and opened the door, the person stopped at the door.

    Two pairs of shoes of different sizes flew randomly on the marble floor of the entrance, and the unfamiliar pair was not hers, nor the Alpha she didn't want to call her father.

    She was silent for a moment, kicked off her shoes, and was about to walk in, when there was a surge of intense noise from the living room, as if she was in a fucking action movie.

    Omega's rambunctious call, Alpha's wanton growl, and the two blended pheromones floating in the air, everything is disgusting.

    Nan Fu slammed the door hard, with such force that it seemed that the whole corridor trembled.

    If she stayed here any longer, she might not be able to control herself and drag all the people inside to hell together.

    Nan Fu sprinted two steps, propped his backhand against the wall, couldn't bear it any longer, bent down, covered his lips and retched loudly.

    The school uniform was stretched out by her arched back, and the torso wrapped in thin cloth was just young, but at this moment, it was already skinny.

    Walking out of the outpatient building of the hospital, Jiang's driver was already waiting at the door.

    Holding the test report in one hand, Xu Huaiyin dragged Jiang Yu into the car with the other: "Did you listen to what I told you just now?"

    Jiang Yu said impatiently, "I know.

    " If you don’t feel well, you don’t have to go to school.” Xu Huaiyin said, “It just so happens that your mother also has a holiday, and our family hasn’t been together for a long time.”

    “No, I don’t want to be supervised by her, I’d better go back to school. class." Jiang Yu said casually, "Besides, mother is on vacation, why don't you go live with her, why drag me?"