Chapter 21

Chapter 21 His Alpha hooks his hands and touches his face...

    Nan Fu looked at the time, the exam started in ten minutes.

    She was about to go back to her examination room, but when she turned around, her little finger was caught by someone.

    "What's wrong?" Nan Fu asked him with downcast eyes.

    Jiang Yu raised his face to her: "Touch it." The

    boy's skin was cold and pale, his eyes were dark, his thick and straight eyelashes cast a faint shadow under the eyelids, and the tip of the eyelashes was slightly curled, outlining the corners of his naturally raised eyes.

    Nan Fu suddenly couldn't look away.

    She twitched her eyebrows, and said in a neutral tone, "What nonsense are you talking about."

    Jiang Yu didn't bother with her, and said, "I don't know if it's because the temperature has dropped recently. I seem to have caught a cold last night."

    Hearing this, Nan Fu put away his joking expression, and stretched out his hand to touch his abnormally red forehead. After a while, the creases between his brows deepened: "It's really a bit hot, no wonder I looked boring all morning."

    Before the exam Being sick is bad news for the people in the first examination room.

    "How about I go to the infirmary to buy you some fever-reducing medicine?" Nan Fu pondered.

    Jiang Yu hooked her icy cold fingertips and pressed them to his face, feeling that the exhaustion was relieved a lot: "The exam is coming soon, what medicine should I buy, you don't want to take the exam?"

    Nan Fu smiled: " You know what level I am, so it doesn't matter if you are late for a while, just come back fifteen minutes before the exam starts." As soon as Jiang Yu said

    this, there was a slight sound of 2B pencils being cut off from Jiang Yu's back table.

    "No," Jiang Yu didn't seem to hear the voice of his image as the No. 1 bully in the first examination room collapsed in the hearts of the students in the first examination room. Instead, he insisted on improving Nan Fu's grades, "You promised me that I will take the exam well, don't be too I’m worried, I can hold on now.”

    “Okay,” Nan Fu said, “Then wait for me in front of the Bauhinia Tower after the exam, and I’ll buy some medicine and then I’ll find you for dinner.”

    After finishing speaking, she raised her chin in the direction of the classroom door: "Then I'll go back to the examination room?"

    Jiang Yu didn't let go, his cheeks were red and greasy due to his illness, and his temper became a little clingy: "I think Exchange school uniforms with you."

    Nan Fu's eyes paused slightly.

    Jiang Yu shook her fingers, her voice was slightly hoarse, and there was a hint of self-willedness: "I'm not feeling well, I want to smell your pheromone..."

    Nan Fu could imagine the following words with his toes— —I'm following the doctor's orders. What's the problem?

    Maybe it's because the children who have always been arrogant and domineering are too contrasted when they show their weaknesses, which makes people feel soft-hearted, but Nan Fu doesn't know when such an inexplicable habit started.

    Nan Fu sighed helplessly in his heart, didn't let him continue talking, and took off his school uniform jacket to exchange with him.

    He didn't care about the expressions of the other students' eyeballs about to fall out.