Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    The new semester begins.

    The teachers of all subjects are rushing to finish the textbooks for the third year of high school. Yuyemei has shed her red coat, and the spring scenery quietly falls into the campus.

    It's getting closer to March, and half a month has passed since the start of school.

    The school arranged a preliminary exam for the start of the term. After the exam was over on Friday, Nan Fu glanced at the calendar while packing his schoolbag.

    Exactly next Monday is March 9th.

    Nan Fu thought for a while, held his hand holding the strap of his schoolbag for a while, then turned his head to Jiang Yu and said, "I can't take you back this afternoon, I want to go to the office to ask Tai Luo for leave."

    "Ask for leave?" Jiang Yu frowned. Frowning, "Do you have anything to do next week?"

    "Well," Nan Fu nodded, "I need to go out."

    Jiang Yu suddenly raised his head and looked straight at her.

    Nan Fu's heart was tightened by his hot eyes, and he dodged his eyes for a moment, thinking about what to say to him.

    Lin Xianrui and Yan Wen'an rarely meet each other. They are doing their own disguises in their respective fields. Not many people know that Yan Wen'an is the actual person in power behind the Jinling Club. The two use various illegal operations in the entertainment industry, Convert illegally obtained money into legitimate business income through false transactions and other methods.

    Not only that, Zhu Xiangmei opened shell companies abroad to cover the large amount of funds they remitted to overseas accounts, and at the same time maintained the superficial operations of Yan's enterprises in the form of investment.

    The entire criminal chain was so meticulous that the economic investigation team of the Rongcheng City Bureau had suspected it for a long time, but failed to find key evidence for a long time, and the case stalled for a while.

    In her previous life, Nan Fu practiced boxing for four years in order to sneak into the Jinling Club. Later, Dui Yang of the Economic Investigation Team approached her and asked her if she would be his long-term informant, go deep inside and collect evidence.

    For her, who was like a headless chicken at the time, the appearance of Team Yang was tantamount to sending charcoal in the snow.

    In her dreams, she wanted Yan Wen'an to accept the punishment of the law.

    Although she has advanced the timeline a lot in this life, she has already figured out that Lin Xianrui and Yan Wen'an will meet secretly after each season's fighting match.

    After all, that "exhibition match" was the highlight for them.

    She can't talk to Jiang Yu about these things now, but if she suddenly disappears without saying anything, with Jiang Yu's personality, I'm afraid it will bring more serious consequences.

    Thinking of this, Nan Fu's eyes became softer, rubbed his hair, and said softly: "There is a task next Monday, which I have always wanted to do, an unfulfilled wish.

    " Consciously tighten your hands.

    This is the first time Nan Fu has used the word "task". It seems that there are only a handful of jobs that require the word "task".

    There were many, many things I wanted to ask her, but in the end Jiang Yu asked, "Is it dangerous?"

    Nan Fu was stunned.