Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Feed him the last day

    When the fever subsided, Jiang Yu didn't even have the strength to get up, and the muscles all over his body were sore.

    Nan Fu even carried him to the table for dinner.

    Nan Fu ordered light side dishes and fresh soup. Considering that Jiang Yu didn't want to eat, she ate two bites for herself and fed Jiang Yu one bite.

    Nan Fu is not picky about food and eats very quickly, while Jiang Yu turned his head away after finishing a small bowl.

    If it weren't for Jiang Yu not sitting in the children's dining car, she would have suspected that she was taking care of an anorexic child.

    "You really don't want to eat?" Nan Fu put the spoon back into the bowl and asked again.

    Jiang Yu shook his head, feeling weak all over.

    Nan Fu didn't push any more, just ate the rest of the dishes, and replenished his strength silently and quickly.

    The physical functions of Alpha and Omega are different. The latter can drink water during the estrus period, but it will not work for Alpha. They must maintain their physical strength to better help Omega pass the estrus period effectively and comfortably.

    Jiang Yu put his elbows on the dining table, propped his cheeks and stared at Nan Fu silently.

    Although she ate fast, her movements were not rude. The whole long coat was wrinkled beyond recognition. Even after the top button was buttoned, a large piece of collarbone was still exposed.

    The marks on her body were not much better, or from a certain point of view, they were worse than his. Nan Fu would not bite him.

    The other party's straight porcelain-white collarbone was dotted with strings of tiny tooth marks, some of which had blood oozing from them.

    Jiang Yu licked his lips, watched quietly for a while, and his heart slowly changed from pleasing emotions to deep guilt.

    "Does it hurt?" Jiang Yu stretched his body and spoke suddenly.

    "What?" Nan Fu stopped his chopsticks, followed his gaze to look at his collarbone, and then understood what he was asking, "It's okay, no..."

    Before he finished speaking, Jiang Yu lowered his head slightly and kissed her wound.

    His movements were very gentle, but Nan Fu's body was tense because of this, and his breathing was suffocated.

    Pausing for a moment, she lowered her eyes and clicked her tongue inexplicably: "It seems that you still haven't been fed enough."

    Jiang Yu blinked, and when she realized her pun, her face changed, and she waved weakly. She elbowed her elbow: "...Can we still talk?"

    Rao is the one who took the initiative and has always been him. It's easy to handle, but he seems to be broken at any time.

    It was also at this time that he recalled that the previous actions to seduce the other party were all the bitter fruit planted by youth and frivolity.

    But do you regret it?

    It seems not.

    Seeing that he seemed to be really angry, Nan Fu stopped teasing him, recalled his first question, and replied sincerely: "It's okay, it doesn't hurt very much."

    "Don't lie to me," Jiang Yuyue The more I looked at it, the more I felt uncomfortable, "I don't know if there are any medicines that Shen Jia gave me that can speed up the healing of the wound. I'll look for it."