Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Missing You Nan Fu, You Praise Me

    Biology class on Tuesday.

    The biology teacher always skipped lectures, making the whole class laugh: "Everyone knows that there are two forms of water in cells, one is free water and the other is bound water, and cells contain the most compounds , is also water, Jia Baoyu said in "Dream of Red Mansions" that women are made of water, but it is not true, men contain more water than women..."

    Nan Fu stared at the biology textbook with no expression on his face.

    It's just that when she heard the phrase "water contained in a man's body", her eyelids twitched, and she couldn't avoid thinking of Jiang Yu's expression in the video last night.

    Also not sure how an Alpha can look so wet.

    It seemed that the whole body was waiting to be moistened by something, and physiological tears were dripping from the corners of the eyes.

    The more she thought about it, the more those lingering images began to occupy all her nerves. She remembered the cold white and slender hands reaching down from the hospital gown, and the hoarse voice coming from the receiver.

    "Nan Fu, I feel bad..."

    "Is that so...I haven't touched it..."

    "Did I do it right? If I did it right... Nan Fu, you praise me..."

    Nan Fu curled her fingers tightly , the heart beat uncontrollably.

    Even through the screen, she could see how hot Jiang Yu's skin was, the roots of his ears were red, and his black eyes were wet, as if they had been washed by water.

    The biology teacher had already talked about the next knowledge point, but Nan Fu's eyes became deeper.

    She could be sure that she was influenced by Jiang Yu.

    Not only because of the video last night, but also because of the way he squatted in front of her in the old laboratory building, so easily provoked by him to some kind of impulse.

    Nan Fu secretly took out his phone and glanced at the calendar.

    It has been more than three months since her last susceptible period, which means that the next susceptible period is coming soon.

    Thinking of this, her elbows suddenly trembled, and her lips were drawn into a straight line.

    susceptible period.

    A nightmarish susceptibility period.

    Made her feel like a nasty pervert coveting her roommate.

    The black gel pen that was lying quietly on the table was turned by her, fell to the ground with a "click", and then rolled to the left again.

    Before Nan Fu had time to step over and reach out, the gel pen had already been picked up.

    Zhou Ziyun handed the gel pen to her.

    "Thank you." Nan Fu took it with a sullen face.

    Finally, when get out of class was over, she threw the pen on the table casually, and quickly got up to go to the toilet.

    Zhou Ziyun looked at her hurried back, and frowned thoughtfully.

    The moment Nan Fu leaned over just now, the oppressive feeling on his body was so strong that he couldn't ignore it, which directly made his heart palpitate.